Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

rosebudroo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Confirms Guinea Pig Rumor

I am a little upset that a Justice sold these Guinea Pigs already. I have know about there release for awhile, and have been contacting Justice about 2 times a week to see if the plushes were in. I finally found out that the plushies are in, but are not supposed to be sold until March 18th. I wish all Justices would follow their policy & release them on their scheduled date.
rosebudroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 02:16 PM   #22
lex

it is ok, too cheeky looking
Old 03-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #23
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rosebudroo
I am a little upset that a Justice sold these Guinea Pigs already. I have know about there release for awhile, and have been contacting Justice about 2 times a week to see if the plushes were in. I finally found out that the plushies are in, but are not supposed to be sold until March 18th. I wish all Justices would follow their policy & release them on their scheduled date.
I wish that too now that I know I might be locked out for a while. They seemed completely clueless about this fact.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #24

rosebudroo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
I wish that too now that I know I might be locked out for a while. They seemed completely clueless about this fact.
Congrats on the purchase. The plushies look very cute.
rosebudroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #25
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

OMJ The Guinea Pig is Adorable! I must get one when they hit stores in June! Good thing I have 5 malls around me, all with Limited Too/Justices'

Congrats Anthony'sMommy!
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #26
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

WOW! We have been waiting for a guinea pig!!! Our Justice store said that they can not put them out until April first, though....great find Anthony'sMommy!

kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #27
mic202 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG isn't that the most ADORABLE Thing ever! I loveee it! =) I Sent the idea to Ganz and they made it!!! =D
mic202 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #28
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

They are soooooo cute!!! I want one now!!!
lilpleak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #29
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

That plushie looks just like our guinea pig...this is great!
DramaQueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #30
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

The Guinea Pig is very, very cute indeed! Too bad about getting locked out of your account "AnthonysMommy", that really, really stinks! It was a great score even so!

But as the Ganz Webkinz website dilemmas, technical issues and glitches are claimed to be fixed they still continue somtimes worse! It's completely amazing to me the endless amounts of money (and man hours) this company spends on IT people "fixing" so called "glitches" within this software program after so called updates have been done. Yet the problems still continue!

I know if my business ran this way, I would be out of business!! But then again my last name is not GANZ!!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: