Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 07:11 AM   #101
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Member Confirms Guinea Pig Rumor

How cute! I am so going to get a guinea pig!!!!

Your buddy from ,
YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 08:17 AM   #102
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Confirms Guinea Pig Rumor

I am so excited for this!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:13 AM   #103
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Wow, this is cool. My two daughters each have a real guinea pig. They will be so excited to hear that they can now get WebKinz ones as well! Too bad there are no stores anywhere near here that could sell them before June - they would have made great Easter basket additions. Oh well, I guess we will have to wait.

Oooo, I just saw that someone was able to order them from Justice online! I guess we WON'T have to wait...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:38 AM   #104
Gift Trainee

76dimples has disabled reputation

JMO but I think it's a sales tactic to sell more quicker. If you look at the Justice site they call allot of there Webkinz Exclusives and there not... I think Justice wanted to beat everyone to the sales, so there not stuck with the over stock from high prices. Offering them for sale right away would sell these out quick
76dimples is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:19 AM   #105
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

i've been seeing a lot of sales tactics lately. i just assume people are trying to help the economy. i hope it works!

i had read about the guinea pig on here the other day and thought it was cute. i knew about the sale and i knew i'd be at a justice store last night.

we went in and didn't see anything pertaining to a guinea pig. the girl came up and asked us if we were looking for anything in particular. my mom blurted out, "the arctic fox" LOL! she gave us a clueless look. i said, no, mom, that's the hallmork exclusive! LOL

so then i asked if they had a guinea pig and she gave me the same clueless look. she said she'd ask the manager because they have a list of new releases and dates. then the manager came up to us and asked us if we were looking for the spring releases. i said guinea pig. she said, "oh yeah! we have those up in front."

we bought 3... i guess we won't be entering them yet...???
jaxcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #106
Gifted

MsSophie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I think they are really cute. I would really like to see what their virtual image is going to look like and what their pet item will be!!!!!
MsSophie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #107
Banned
purplerocks786 has a spectacular aura about

this guinea pig looks like the cheeky cat when i first saw it i thought it was a cheeky cat lol!

what is the pet item of this guinea pig?
purplerocks786 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #108
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

i will find out what it is
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #109

Random Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

I just called the Justice/Limited Too's by me and they all told me that they have the guinea pig but that they can't sell them until the 19th. I'm not sure if I want to go ahead and buy it now or try and wait until June, because around here Justice has the highest price for Webkinz, they usually cost less at other places.

Oops forgot to say congrats on finding them by you, they're really cute!!
Random Jane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #110
Gifted

wishy82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the guinea pigs they are soooo cute. Now I want one. How adorable. Thanks so much for sharing them with us all.

wishy = )
wishy82 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: