Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Member Completes Trick or Treat Candy Collection

CONGRATS!!! I only have 1.. but that's because Webkinz hasn't been working for me.
That's awesome, but I hope you can get the prize soon. YOU GO!!!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #32
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

Congrats! Now the long wait.

I should finish both of my accounts tomorrow morning.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #33

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I only need 5 more pieces!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #34
Unregistered

Talking Re: WI Member Completes Trick or Treat Candy Collection

I got my last candy tonight (Sunday the 24 around 10:55 pm- US account) and when I clicked on the unlock I was able to create a jackolantern. It worked fine.

Remember, you have 11 different eyes, 11 different noses, and 11 different mouths to combine BUT you can only make one jack o lantern and not change it later, so take your time to decide exactly what you want.

Good luck everyone!
Old 10-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #35
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Congrats Satherton!! What spirit you have. We only have two on each of our accounts. We tried to get more but got the "3 hour" rule. Then just now I tried our European account and it kept saying the server was full, then I logged out and back in and went to the Clubhouse and there was practically NO ONE there. But I stayed long enough to get a candy. This is so much fun. I had to be gone for a while, though, as my Girl Scout Troop had a Trunk or Treat event tonight and we were late getting back home. Will try some more tomorrow.

Thanks for the inspiration to continue.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #36
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I am wondering - how is this possible? Didn't the Halloween event begin @ midnight KT? If there are 12 pieces, and you had to get them every 3 hours, that would mean that 36 hours had to pass. Hasn't the event only been going on for just over 24?
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:16 AM   #37
Leia The Schnauzer

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Congrats Satherton!!! I got 7 candies. I got 5 candies to go.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #38

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

awesome hope they fix it soon
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:46 AM   #39
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I haven't been on this forums in almost 6 months and ganz is still having tons of programming errors? Come on... seriously? Click the image to open in full size.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:19 AM   #40
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats to you satherton !! WOW how quick you are!! Hope you get your pumpkin soon!! Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: