Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 08:58 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Member Completes Trick or Treat Candy Collection

Question... I have only two pieces of candy that I need to get before I can get my pumpkin. Should I wait until the glitches are fixed? Will everyone be able to carve the pumpkins?
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 09:18 AM   #102

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Congratulations! All our family's accounts will be done early today, now even faster with the 2 hour wait instead of 3! Now we have plenty of time to collect extra pieces of candy for our pets to eat!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #103

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
Question... I have only two pieces of candy that I need to get before I can get my pumpkin. Should I wait until the glitches are fixed? Will everyone be able to carve the pumpkins?
I would say just get the candy, I got mine this morning, the pumpkin just sits in your dock. When you put it in your room, that's when you can carve it. If you do that and it doesn't let you carve it then just put it back in your dock until they fix the glitch.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #104

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

We are aware that the Trick or Treat customizable Jack-O-Lantern is not working properly for some users. This issue seems to only be affecting users who won the customizable Jack-O-Lantern in 2009. We have found a solution which will be put to use today.

NOTE: Winner's of the 2009 Jack-O-Lantern who have yet to customize it, will not be able to do so after today's solution is put in place. We are working on a greater solution to the issue, so that this too will be fixed.

This is posted on Webkinznewz
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #105
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I was hoping this year we could have the pumpkins facing head-on instead of to the side. I want to be able to see the entire face I "carved."
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:45 AM   #106
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
Go ahead and get the last two pieces of candy. The glitch should be fixed soon.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #107
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Someone had mentioned that when you finish you can have the pumpkin in your dock and wait until the glitch is fixed to carve the pumpkin. That puts my mind at ease.

However, what about those that are getting pumpkins that are automatically carved for you with random face parts, are you stuck with that pumpkin? I had planned on carving mine using the cat-like face parts if they still have them.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:19 PM   #108

bostonjenn is on a distinguished road

I have never tried to collect any of these. I might try and check it out this Halloween!

Have a great day everyone,

Bostonjenn
bostonjenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:15 AM   #109
missmollyzoe

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

some of my friends got the mummy costume after completing the colection of candies 3 times (1st Jack'O'Lantern,2nd mummy costume,3rd mummy head).
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:47 AM   #110
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I can carve my 2010 pumpkin this morning!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: