Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #11
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Magic Mire Row #5

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
How do people do this stuff so fast??
Congrats
since you can do the forest every 8 hours.... if you are REALLY diligent you could do it 3 times a day. i try really hard for 2 times a day. so it give you more of a shot to unlock the vitual charms.

congrats nra96.... that is so cool. i love the prize of flowers. it is so colorful and looks great in your yard.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #13

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

That is so cute. I am very happy for you.

I have just the "bare bones" of webkinz stuff, I never got any charms or the ckipkinz so I don't get to do the extra places.
tucsoncook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #14

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Congrats!! Are they kinzpostable??
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #15
Unregistered

WOW OMG! they look AWESOME in your yard i cant wait to get mine! thanks for the pick of them!

congrats
Old 07-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
Lindsi08 is an unknown quantity at this point

This information was soo helpful... i was wondering if you might have the same information for Fairy Falls. I am missing one charm but don't know which one it is...also missing 3 forest charms...have been looking a verrry long time for them but have no clue which forest they might be in. would be helpful if i could have that same information that you've listed for Magic Mire...atleast i'd know what i'm looking for and which forest to look in!
Thanks for all the info... everything is so helpful!
Lindsi08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:52 PM   #17
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Congrats, NRA96! Enjoy your pretty flowers!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:02 PM   #18
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

congrats! you've given hope to a slow start for me!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #19
Kinzville

Wow that was fast, congrats that is awesome thanks for sharing
Old 07-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #20
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Lindsi08
This information was soo helpful... i was wondering if you might have the same information for Fairy Falls. I am missing one charm but don't know which one it is...also missing 3 forest charms...have been looking a verrry long time for them but have no clue which forest they might be in. would be helpful if i could have that same information that you've listed for Magic Mire...atleast i'd know what i'm looking for and which forest to look in!
Thanks for all the info... everything is so helpful!
There is a Fairy Falls Guide.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-charms-47251/

Last edited by eyeluvdogs5; 07-23-2009 at 04:01 PM..
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: