Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #71
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Leprechaun Coin Collection

Ok i see i'm not alone! i was on the last coin on one account and didn't get the last coin or the fountain! I kept clicking on him,it was as if i got the coin,but i didn't! UGH!!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #72
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Leprechaun Coin Collection *UPDATE*

Just a not to help everyone suffering with the "Ganz Glitch". When I purchased all 6 coins yesterday I did not get the "unlock" option. It merely stated I had won the Lucky Leprechaun Coin Pond. However it did not show up for me in my dock. I called Ganz and they said it was a "technical glitch" and to keep checking back and look for it in my dock. Finally after 2 1/2 hours it did appear. This was only by Ganz doing that I received it.

I believe they will have their hands full and phone calls galore come Monday morning. Please DO NOT BUY THE LAST COIN! It will eventually show up along with your grand prize.

Click the image to open in full size.
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:55 PM   #73
KMW
Webkinz :)

KMW is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Leprechaun Coin Collection *UPDATE*

Dear vantom,

where did u find the coins to purchase at the ganz estore i have looked and cannot find them. The reason i am wanting to buy them is because everytime i try to get into the clubhouse it says it closed and to try again later so for the last 2 days i hvent even been able to search for the leprechaun.
KMW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #74
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KMW
Dear vantom,

where did u find the coins to purchase at the ganz estore i have looked and cannot find them. The reason i am wanting to buy them is because everytime i try to get into the clubhouse it says it closed and to try again later so for the last 2 days i hvent even been able to search for the leprechaun.
I did not purchase the "coins" I actually transferred enough of my Estore points to my WW account and then went to my Pot of Gold and clicked on the purchase area where the gold "G" coin shows up. Just make sure to purchase them slowly and allow them to register. I did mine too quick and ended up with 2 yellow coins. Therefore my Gold Coin Pond cost me 7000 estore points!
Old 03-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #75
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Ok, so we have get the glitch, we will get the prize and the missing coin when ganz fixes this problem? Am I right?

Sorry is should be have/get...

Last edited by Holla; 03-12-2011 at 03:06 PM..
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #76
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
Ok, so we have get the glitch, we will get the prize and the missing coin when ganz fixes this problem? Am I right?

Sorry is should be have/get...
Yes, as long as you have completed the entire set of 6 coins (as they are awarded in order) you will get the Gold Coin Pond as soon as Ganz fixes their end of it all.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #77
KMW

KMW is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok thanks valntom for the info well it looks like im going to miss out on the search because i cant even get into the clubhouse

good luck to everyone else though !!!
KMW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #78
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

So what's the latest advice? All my accounts started with an orange coin so I will be glitched. Do I go ahead and find the last coin that I know will not work or should I wait and see if it gets fixed early this week and then get the last coin? I was hoping to finish this weekend due to spring break plans next week.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #79

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
Yes, as long as you have completed the entire set of 6 coins (as they are awarded in order) you will get the Gold Coin Pond as soon as Ganz fixes their end of it all.
We have 9 accounts and only 1 of them got the red coin first. The other 8 started with the orange coin first. So does that mean that we lost out?

Sorry to say but I think it's very bad business for a company the size of Ganz not to have tech people monitoring the systems 24/7 and fixing problems immediately instead of making people call in days later.... when they finally show up at the office!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:03 PM   #80
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
So what's the latest advice? All my accounts started with an orange coin so I will be glitched. Do I go ahead and find the last coin that I know will not work or should I wait and see if it gets fixed early this week and then get the last coin? I was hoping to finish this weekend due to spring break plans next week.
Indigo, as far as anyone can tell the red coin is not showing up as being collected even if it is your 6th time finding the Leprechaun. I would get your entire collections finished and then wait for Monday when Ganz will inevitably be flooded with calls. Then you should be able to get your grand prize.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: