Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 01:56 AM   #41
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Leprechaun Coin Collection

Congratulations!! I'm still working on mine.
karenpd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 02:01 AM   #42

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jenjones
Has anyone else had problems getting their prize. It wouldn't give me my last coin even though it kept saying congrats for finishing the rainbow. So i WASTED 1000 points buying the coin and it still didn't give me my prize!!!
I was wondering if that would work -- to buy the red coin. Sorry you wasted your points, but thanks for testing it for the rest of us.

There is a glitch thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-coin-685484/

I did just get my fountains on a couple newer accounts that got the red coins first. The others will have to wait till Ganz fixes this.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:14 AM   #43
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I have not been able to get my prize either! It will not let me get my last coin no matter how many times I click on the leprechaun.The pot opens but no coin appears and no prize!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:03 AM   #44
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Leprechaun Coin Collection

Cool! Just ONE coin left for me now!
Old 03-12-2011, 06:54 AM   #45
Webkinz :)

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

The leprachaun will not give me the final red coin to complete my rainbow. There must be some sort of glitch because I've spotted him several times this morning. I'm worried that it might be the same sort of glitch as the Halloween jack-o-lantern from last Fall. You couldn't get your pumpkin if you had won it the year before. I won the pot of gold in last year's St. Patrick's event, so maybe it's the same sort of situation. Don't want to have to buy that red coin from thr e-store. Let me know if anyone else has had the same problem.
DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:01 AM   #46
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
The leprachaun will not give me the final red coin to complete my rainbow. There must be some sort of glitch because I've spotted him several times this morning. I'm worried that it might be the same sort of glitch as the Halloween jack-o-lantern from last Fall. You couldn't get your pumpkin if you had won it the year before. I won the pot of gold in last year's St. Patrick's event, so maybe it's the same sort of situation. Don't want to have to buy that red coin from thr e-store. Let me know if anyone else has had the same problem.
DebDybs
Yes, there's a problem with the red coin...here's the glitch thread

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post22561733
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #47
SadieBoom
scagcat is an unknown quantity at this point

there is a glitch. On my five accounts, three did not receive the red coin first and are still not receiving it.
scagcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #48
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Congrats! That's so cute! I want to hurry up and get mine!
starmaggie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #49
connor1673

grandmag is on a distinguished road

I found the Leprechaun for the 6th time 10 minutes ago. Clicked on him and expected to get the last red coin and my prize. I got "Good Day to You", the sigh that tells you what you won, but no coin and no prize. I tried again a little later and the same thing happened. Is there a Glitch that we don't know about yet?
grandmag is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #50
satoriluna
KarynS is a jewel in the roughKarynS is a jewel in the rough

I'd rather buy them, if I have enough points right now for the estore. I can't even find them in there!!! I know it's probably more fun to find them but you know what, I llike the fountain and there aren't enough hours in the day for me to sit there forever jumping from room to room while it all freezes up on me cuz there are so many in there, uch. First place I looked in the estore for the coins was the St. Patricks Specials, I'm not seeing them there or anywhere. Help.
KarynS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: