Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #101
hely03
Webkinz :)

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Leprechaun Coin Collection *UPDATE*

I collected all coins and the red one was my first coin
I think it's because I collected all coins last year too?
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #102

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Leprechaun Coin Collection *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
I am glad you got the red coin first. But we also collected all the coins last year and we still started with the orange coin on all of our accounts. So we have now filled our rainbow with the other colors and have to wait to see what will happen with the red coins and the awarding of the fountain. Give Ganz a chance - they have been good about fixing thing. I think we will get our fountains!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #103
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Leprechaun Coin Collection

dont u mean every three hours???

i have a question, how do u people get orange coins as first coins??? how is it possible? cuz i got the red for the first on all my accounts.

Last edited by wenjun; 03-12-2011 at 11:47 PM..
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #104

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I help my grand kids do there so all together I do 7 accounts and they all started with orange coins and can't get the red one at all I hope they do fix it...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #105
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got the red coin first so i'm happy about that but sad for you who didn't get the red coin first, good luck!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:01 AM   #106
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

weird, just last night i bought the rest of the coins, red being the last i bought, and then I still got the fountain
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:50 AM   #107
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

I have accounts that have all the coins and still not getting the prize ,I'm sure they will fix it !
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:27 AM   #108
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Hello WI Friends ~
Its not because you played last year. We have 3 accounts that did not play last year (newer than March) and NONE of them were able to get the red coin or the Grand Prize either. It is not because you participated last year. We have four other acocounts that did play last year and they don't work either. Its good to keep suggesting theories that will help Ganz narrow down the possible programming issue. And then lets test those theories so we don't mislead their IT team. Also, others have tried purchasing the red coin at the estore and STILL have not goten the Grand Prize.

Let's all hope they fix this on Monday!

Blessings,
Banks

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
I am glad you got the red coin first. But we also collected all the coins last year and we still started with the orange coin on all of our accounts. So we have now filled our rainbow with the other colors and have to wait to see what will happen with the red coins and the awarding of the fountain. Give Ganz a chance - they have been good about fixing thing. I think we will get our fountains!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:18 AM   #109
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

So, this should be fixed tomorrow hopefully?
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #110
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
So, this should be fixed tomorrow hopefully?
Hopefully Holla. I really don't see why not. It's just a programing error.
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: