Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #31
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes "Lazy Zums" Collection

Congrats on your unlock. I have not unlocked any yet. I have collected almost 6 zums in each category except for the tricky zums. Those seem to be like their name Tricky. I wish I would start unlocking some of mine. It seems they want me to get close and then not let me find the other two in each category. Oh well I will just have to have some patience with this. I have got one prize with my zummies though. I chose the zum plush bear because I love collecting all the plushes. So that was a must have for my collection.

Good luck collecting and unlocking more.
imp17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #32
Ashley♥Spring
Webkinz :)

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

Congrats funkyc63! I LOVE the the clothing! I wonder if any other WI will finish this challenge or any other ones. Keep tracking them down everyone!
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #33

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh how cool! Can't wait to get all mine I really want the costume. Here is a picture of my plushy that I got with some of my zummies. I just love it.....

OOPS just click on the pic to enlarge....
Attached Images
File Type: jpgzummiedoll.jpg (42.6 KB, 5 views)
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 12:17 AM   #34
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It looks wonderful in your fairy themed room junebug. Congrats !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #35
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Cool! I can't even find the keychains/kinz kips!
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 06:58 AM   #36
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

wow! congratualations on your prizes!
labsrock is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 03:56 PM   #37
buggyangel

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Completes "Lazy Zums" Collection

AWESOME! <3<3<3<3<3<3 THAT ROCKS!
Old 05-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #38
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations EXO!!!
Old 05-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #39
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I didn't realize this thread was still open. I have 41 out of the 48 zums.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #40
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Congratulations on finishing the lazy zum collection! The prize is so cute. Good Job and keep up the awesome work.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: