Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 11:47 AM   #31
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Collects Fifteen Nafaria Prizes

Congratulations Suzette on all 15 prizes! I am so thrilled for you! I have 10 accounts and I finished with the Tapestry and Pedestal on 2 of the accounts today. I love the prizes!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Suzette--Checked three accounts everyday--only got the cookie, boots and belt on mine--and lots of puffs of smoke--one other account got as far as the jacket. the third account did better, got as far as the magic potion and was offered the poison patch wreath, but did not have the stars. Was any research done on whether different servers were better than others? I'm on server six, the account that did best is on 7.
Meemaah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:02 PM   #33
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Congrats!! I love the room The furthest we got on any of our family accounts was the plant, so I love seeing it all together.
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #34
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Wow! Congratulations! The room looks wonderful!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #35
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Oh, what nice prizes!!! Congrats to Suzette

My suggestion to Ganz, is to please keep Nafaria flying throughout this Fall & Winter. It's so rare to find her, so we need as many days as possible to look for her! Thanks for this opportunity to post a suggestion

Last edited by momwhoplays; 09-30-2011 at 12:49 PM..
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #36
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Congrats Suzette! I was able to get up to the pink potion, and I'm hoping I'll have one last chance today.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #37

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Congratulations!

This sure has been a frustrating event. I did get to the wreathe on one account yesterday. She was a no show there today, so I guess that is as far as I will get. I understand some of the give and take and make you wait of Ganz, but this event went past that to aggravation and frustration.

This is the last day to try for the Stoogles plush. Good luck to everyone on that prize as well.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #38
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Wow Only offer I have ever gotten is a Cookie!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #39
marshma

cheesedreams is a splendid one to beholdcheesedreams is a splendid one to beholdcheesedreams is a splendid one to beholdcheesedreams is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, Suzette! Good luck with the glitch as well as the other Nafaria items!
cheesedreams is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #40

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

WOW! That is Awesome! Congrats Suzette!

I only got as far as the Crest, a few complete suits on other accounts and the plant on one account. I wanted that CAPE!!! I am bummed about Nafaria, Most of us never had a chance to get everything with all the poofing glitches. I would like to know how they will fix this game when we are the beta testers. Nobody plays it, nobody complains, game never gets fixed. I was logging in JUST to see Nafaria every day, It seems the more annoying the game, the more I want to play
Ganz figured that out I guess, dont fix stuff, everyone plays more cause they are trying to be the first to figure it out. I know I am. Well, I am glad I got to cheat the cheater for once
Hope to see No-fair-ia again soon
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: