Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 09:18 AM   #11
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Collects Fifteen Nafaria Prizes

I'm glad some people had better luck with this. All I've gotten the last few days have been fairy gas...and that's not fun!

I have only gotten up to 5 prizes on a few of my accounts...so I don't even have a full space outfit. This would be much better as a permanent thing, because then I wouldn't be so upset to get nothing! When you have 30 days MAX to find her, and at least 15 of those days is gas...well, that is just too frustrating!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #12
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Wow! Congrats! All I was able to get was the full purple suit - she vanished in a puff of smoke for me today without offering any prizes.

Overall, this has been a very frustrating event. If she was going to be around for a long time like Doug the Dog, I would be much more patient, but as it took a full month (every day, three accounts, one chock full of stars) to collect only the less desirable items, I'm quite disappointed.

Oh well! Hope she returns soon, and we can pick up where we left off. If I have to start over again I'm not going to bother.

Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #13
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

well, i managed to get up to the crest on one account, after only getting mostly gas and nothing for the first 2 weeks. did not see her at all today. she should have been on all servers on the last day! oh well, nothing we can do about it. i wish they would have skipped the suit all together, would rather have all the other stuff
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:30 AM   #14
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Congrats Suzette! That's an impressive amount of prizes and your room looks great! We've seen more gas and stolen stars than anything, including most accounts yesterday! DS did get the helmet but that's the farthest any of us have gone!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #15

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Congratulations!!! I am sure not many people have gotten as far as you have!!!! I did get as far as the potion, and was hoping that I would be lucky today and get the wreath since this is the last day, but no such luck !! Well, hopefully Ganz will do as they said, and bring this back before the end of the year. Anyway, enjoy your Nafaria room, it looks awesome!!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #16
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Oh Congrats! That is so pretty. I got up to the Potion on 1 account, the Ivy on another, and the belt on an account that only had 6/21 stars!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #17
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations!!

I won the Helmet today, so at least I completed the Lunar Suit!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:32 AM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

COOOL! That is a nice room full of prizes. I did manage to get the belt today and tha is all. Was kind of hoping for more, but I need to up the ante by getting more stars.
Glad to see someone had the foresight to keep all the stars they found
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Congratulations on winning all the prizes!!

I really tried - every day and felt lucky to get up to the Ivy Plant!
I was so hoping to get the floor and wallpaper but maybe there is still hope.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #20
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

That's awesome, Suzette!! Nafaria obviously has great taste in prizes!! Thanks for sharing the pics w/ us.

Today's the last day and have seen her on 3 of 4 accts. Got 2 potions, 1 puff of smoke and 1 no-show (so far). Even if I see her again today on the no-show, it will just complete the space suit if she isn't gassy or in a naughty mood.

I had high hopes! lol... Now just hoping we get another chance VERY soon.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: