Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 03:11 AM   #81
Unregistered

Angry Re: WI Member Collects All Twenty Doug the Dog Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Cool! I have only gotten the Rocky Road Ice Cream Cone, Rocky Candy, and the Sparkling Gem Belt so far. I hope I get more soon.*Also, the Webkinz Lionfish is coming out this August. August also has the Iguana and the Silversoft Cat coming out, too.*I lost my pet turtle this morning. His name was Andy. He was an Eastern Box turtle we found on the road back in October, 2008. I miss him!* * * *
im SO sry bout ur turtle!!! i LUV turtles!! theyre cute!! but they carry infections and junk so my mom says i cant have 1.** go get a new turtle and name it Andy2!!! lol jk jk jk.*** hope u feel better bout it!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #82
Lil Kinz

justleague is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Member Collects All Twenty Doug the Dog Prizes!

Thank you. This was just what I was looking for. I have my first crown and was just collecting gems for a second or for extra money when I heard about Doug. But I was unable to find him. This will help me.:abn:
justleague is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:49 PM   #83
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

I don't know about everyone,but still haven't found Doug.I go every day and wait for him ,but no Doug.Everyone have a great day and God bless. :abn::bt::bokbok::clyde::el1:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #84
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: WI Member Collects All Twenty Doug the Dog Prizes!

I got three of the Mining Helmets today, 6/22. But, I don't think I'll ever get all the prizes anytime soon. I'm sure, when I get more gems, I will. Doug is kinda picky. I only have a few common gems. I have more uncommon gems than common, which is funny.

Doug is crazy!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
im SO sry bout ur turtle!!! i LUV turtles!! theyre cute!! but they carry infections and junk so my mom says i cant have 1.** go get a new turtle and name it Andy2!!! lol jk jk jk.*** hope u feel better bout it!!
It's alright, I have thirteen other turtles, so it's not the end of the world. About the infections and stuff, don't worry! The only thing turtles carry is Samonela, which is mainly found in water turtles, like sliders. The turtles we have roam wild, so we find them all the time, and they're so cute so we'll never set them loose unless they are unhappy here. They are all happy, so that takes care of that.

Our turtles are: Angie, Georgia, Eddie, Lily, Maggie, Abby, Elsie Mae, Ernie, Bessie, Ginny, Larry, Lizzie, and Peggy. They are all Eastern Box Turtles. Here in NC, they are EVERYWHERE! LOL!

I love :turt: turtles!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 06-22-2009 at 04:42 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:26 PM   #85
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have seen dug once. . . . but i only got food. i hope i see him again soon. . . and get better items!

arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #86
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

cool thread
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #87

bullfrogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a quick link to the Doug tracking thread, so i don't have to keep searching for it?
bullfrogg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #88
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Yes, go to clubhouse and it is the first thread. I got all 20 prizes and am 4 away from my second set.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #89
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

WOW! Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
speedieblonde is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #90
I dont Play

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

OMG that is so cool! I love it! I have not even ever seen doug!
breaking dawn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: