Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 01:34 PM   #61
Lil Kinz

RandomNinja is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WI Member Collects All Twenty Doug the Dog Prizes!

Wow Good Job! the prize looks so kool!

Please do not use red font. Red is reserved for Admins. THank you. ~ TTGTTG

Last edited by TTG; 06-17-2009 at 04:53 PM..
RandomNinja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #62
iluvellies

Smile Re: WI Member Collects All Twenty Doug the Dog Prizes!

This is awsome.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #63
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: WI Member Collects All Twenty Doug the Dog Prizes!

Wow! Congrats! I'd love to have more dug stuff, but I've been on vacation. Oh, well. Anyways, I wonder how many gems you had. . . . .
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:59 PM   #64
Webkinz :)

jerkymom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
Anyways, I wonder how many gems you had. . . . .
I usually keep at least 3 of each before I sell any to Arte, which is why I was able to give Doug the gems he wanted for 20 straight days. Though I don't have very many left now...

Taji (my little miner) will be getting a break after 21 straight days visiting Doug. Today he gave Doug a common gem and got a Rocky Road ice cream, obviously starting the process over again. Time to let another of my pets get some attention for a change.
jerkymom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #65
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Smile Re: WI Member Collects All Twenty Doug the Dog Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

WI Member Collects All Twenty Doug the Dog Prizes!

Click the image to open in full size.

Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member jerkymom on collecting all of the new Doug the Dog Prizes. jerkymom had plenty of gems stored up in her collection so she was able to make twenty successful trades in a row with Doug. Here you can see her Webkinz posing with the final prize, the Carved Gem Fountain. To see pictures of the other nineteen prizes, please click HERE to visit WI's Picture Gallery.

If you have questions about the Doug the Doug feature and/or if you need help finding him in the Clubhouse, please check out our Doug the Dog tracking thread. Special thanks go out to kellyschrvr and the entire team of "Doug Trackers" who have been working so hard on this thread as it has become the most popular thread of all-time on WI, reaching over 17,000 posts and 700,000 views!
OOH! THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! YOUR SO LUCKY! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN THAT WATERFALL IS AWESOME!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #66
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Great job jerkymom!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:19 PM   #67
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Cool Re: WI Member Collects All Twenty Doug the Dog Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by kangaandroo
Congrats that is AWESOME!!!! I hope I can get all 20!! Way to go, can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow! Do you have enough gems still???
aww i love your lab puppy! she's precious! and i love the name Ginger!!!!

Do not post spam, and please do not use this blue color when posting. Thank you
~ TTGTTG

Last edited by TTG; 06-17-2009 at 04:54 PM..
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #68
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Wow that's great!!! FIA the Value Guide has over a million views though.
Baby252 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #69

leatahka is on a distinguished road

Well Congratulations!

We have 3 different accounts that are all on different prize numbers and we are getting low on the common gems now. Twice we have been "ripped off" per say with a kinz cash prize. I don't even know what it amounted to but I hope we can make it to prize 20 in the next week or two!

Again Great Job!!
leatahka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:20 PM   #70
Gift Trainee
ptbmh is on a distinguished road

i have all the super beds
ptbmh is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: