Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 01:23 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Attempts to Adopt Love Spaniel *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Attempts to Adopt Love Spaniel *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member Cloud on adding a Love Spaniel to her Webkinz family. Unfortunately, when Cloud attempted to adopt "Io Isabella" the dog didn't show up on her account. It appears that this Valentine Pet, which isn't scheduled for official release until mid-December, has not yet been programmed into the Webkinz World system. Cloud also purchased "Cinnamon", the Valentine Mazin' Hamster.

Although Webkinz retailers are not supposed to sell Webkinz products before their release dates, it is not uncommon for some pets to make it out a bit early. However, the programming for new pets is generally added just a few days before the official release date, so players picking up these early releases need to be cautious about attempting early adoptions.
Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE (December 10): Thank you to Cloud for letting us know that the programming issues with the Love Spaniel have been fixed. Here is a picture of "Io Isabella" in her room.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 01:33 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Love Spaniels Arrive in Stores, Not in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
I'm glad to see they're out but I hope this glitch is fixed soon.
It's not a glitch. The store violated its agreement with Ganz when it sold the pet.

I'm sure the pet will be added to the system in time for the official release date.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:37 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Love Spaniels Arrive in Stores, Not in Webkinz World

This happened to me. I couldn't use the account, until Ganz deleted the code out. I learned my lesson. I go into the pet section on my account first, to make sure the pet picture is there, before I enter it.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:15 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Attempts to Adopt Love Spaniel

I hope you get your new Love Spaniel coon Cloud...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:53 AM   #5

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad it didn't work, but I suppose if it isn't supposed to be released for a while...
I am extremely happy that they were in a store! I really want that hamster! Cloud, would you mind telling me what store you bought them in? (If it was in Justice I'm in luck!)
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #6
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Congrats I guess, sorry that you dog is invisible..But, then you can have a surprise when you be able to see it's virtual image. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:10 AM   #7
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

lol i isabella. nice italian
nancygurl is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:49 AM   #8
fallstar7

Kat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to behold

I hope you can play with her soon, Cloud!

P.S. Isabella is a pretty name
Kat-B32O is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #9
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Attempts to Adopt Love Spaniel

Oh bummer! Congrats on the adoption... only if you could see what your pretty pet looks like!! Webkinz should just wait so the programming works the first time. Oh well...
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #10

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Congrats, well sort of. I hope they get that fixed soon so that you can log on your two new wonderful pets!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: