Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Tie Dye Puppy

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Tie Dye Puppy

Click the image to open in full size.
Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member Vanilla3244 on her adoption of "Kylie", the Webkinz Tie Dyed Puppy. Here you can see "Kylie" posing in her Pet Specific Item, the Tie Dye Tux. The Pet Special Food for the Tie Dyed Puppy is Rainbow Chip Cookies. Also, for those of you who may not recognize it, the item behind "Kylie" is the Ice Cream Sundae Superbed.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Tie Dye Puppy

Congratulations! What a vibrant outfit!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Congrats! But you can bet I'm not getting this pet.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:36 PM   #4

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Congrats!

webkinzlover300
webkinzlover300 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #5
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

Congats!!!

But, I'm not getting this pet. I don't really like it but my sister is getting it!
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #6
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Congrats, but, I don't think I going get this pet. LOL I thought I was but, then I saw how much I didn't like the psi. So I probably pass.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #7

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Congratulations on the adoption! That's a cool pet item! And what a unique pet! Enjoy!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #8
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Congratulations, Vanilla3244!!
Kylie is a cutie pup ~ and I love the PSF.

Thanks so much for sharing the pics with us! Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #9
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Its probably going to be the next peace puppy. Around for a few weeks then POOF its rare lol. Notice the peace puppy is selling for $50 on ebay now. Sold out, should be retiring soon. I didnt even get one lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:57 PM   #10
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by wyn2005
Congats!!!

But, I'm not getting this pet. I don't really like it but my sister is getting it!
Haha same here. But cute pet. Wow that was fast.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a n e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: