Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 10:17 PM   #31
slcoon
Webkinz :)

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Petal Puppy

That's a nice bed there! Congrats!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 01:07 AM   #32

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Petal Puppy

View Post Originally Posted by PugznPingPong
Thanks everyone for the kind words and welcomes - I really appreciate it! Not sure yet how to reply to people individually, so I wanted to let all of you know how excited I am to be here and looking forward to getting to know you better. And then to make the front page too - Woo Hoo - super exciting! What makes it even more special is that this has been a fun learning tool for me and my son. We found Corolla on a trip to the mall yesterday, then he helped me figure out how to post the pictures today (I am computer challenged LOL). So this has been a fun summer project where we can learn something new together. YAY for summer and free time!

About Corolla's PSI - I checked and it only goes in outside yards or treetop rooms. And the pet is a plush too (and very cute I might add - it is a great dreamsicle orange color and totally reminds me of summer). Anyways I hope everyone who wants one can get one and thanks again for Corolla's warm welcome.
k, thx 4 the info about the psi! CONGRATS ON YOUR CUTE AND CUDDLY FRIEND! SHE WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR FRIEND!
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:27 AM   #33
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

I just love the Fragrant Flower Bed!
Many congratulations on your fantastic summer pet!!
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:59 AM   #34
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Congrats on the new puppy! She is adorable! I am really looking forward to this one! Thanks for sharing the pics! Happy 4th!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:51 AM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Congratulations! She is adorable! I really want this pet also, I think it's so cute.
hooray101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Petal Puppy

Thanx FIA.

Congrats PugznPingPong on making the Front Page being the first WI to adopt the Petal Puppy. Love her PSI. I can't wait to get my Petal Puppy. Have fun playing with Corolla Rufkinz! Love her name too!

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #37
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Congrats PugznPingPong! Your Petal Puppy is so cute, and I love it's name!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:22 PM   #38
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

awwwww cute pet! Congrats on the adoption!
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #39
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

cool pet
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #40

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Congratulations on your adoption! Corolla is such an adoring pet.
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: