Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 01:15 PM   #11
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Petal Puppy

Congratulations PugznPingPong!!

Corolla Rufkinz is so adorable and the flower bed is beautiful...enjoy your new pet!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 01:21 PM   #12
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

Is this pet a Plush? Or just online? It is SO cute, but I love the plushies.
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #13
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations on such an amazing pet! I love your grand name also!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #14
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socks

Congratulations!! Why to go on the early adoption. I hope I can find this cute pet at my local stores Enjoy! Very cute name too.
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #15
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Congrats! i really want that webkinz IDK if i can get it though hopefully i can get it congrats again and i love the PSI
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #16
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Congratulations!!!! I hope I am able to get a Petal Puppy!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:03 PM   #17

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Congrats. When I get mine, I am going to name it Pumpkin.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #18
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

I won't be getting it, because of the shortages.

Anyway, congrats!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #19
PugznPingPong is a jewel in the roughPugznPingPong is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone for the kind words and welcomes - I really appreciate it! Not sure yet how to reply to people individually, so I wanted to let all of you know how excited I am to be here and looking forward to getting to know you better. And then to make the front page too - Woo Hoo - super exciting! What makes it even more special is that this has been a fun learning tool for me and my son. We found Corolla on a trip to the mall yesterday, then he helped me figure out how to post the pictures today (I am computer challenged LOL). So this has been a fun summer project where we can learn something new together. YAY for summer and free time!

About Corolla's PSI - I checked and it only goes in outside yards or treetop rooms. And the pet is a plush too (and very cute I might add - it is a great dreamsicle orange color and totally reminds me of summer). Anyways I hope everyone who wants one can get one and thanks again for Corolla's warm welcome.
PugznPingPong is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #20

Naila will become famous soon enough

Awhh adorable ! Congrats !!!!
Naila is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: