Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 09:26 PM   #41
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Nightmare

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
how awesome. i wish i could find the new pets this quickly!!!
I usually never get pets so soon! Our local retailer usually doesn't get them in until the 7th-10th of the month!
View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
That is SO COOL! and we love Halloween! Congrats on your adoption!
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by Meow Mix
WOE! not even the 25th and september pets arre out??????? I wish i could be the first to adopt a pet
I always wanted to be the first to adopt a pet too, but thought I never would be....maybe you will one day too Meow! Keep the faith!
View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I can not WAIT to get mine. Congraulations on the adoption. I am going to bed early tonight, I will have sweet dreams about Nightmare!
Thanks! Hope those sweet nightmares lasted all night! LOL
View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
Oh my gosh, congratulations! That's such a great pet! You're so lucky!
Thanks! I love it!
View Post Originally Posted by AmberArunika
Awesome! Congrats on the new pet! I love your halloween yard. How did you get the night mare so early though??
I got lucky I guess! Like I said above, I usually have to wait a long time to get new pets. I was in the store yesterday to pick up a couple August pets, and the owner told me he thought the Nightmares and new Gobbler Turkey would be in today! I called and emailed him all day till they got there! LOL.
View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
awesome!! congrats Pixel!!!
Aw, thanks friend!
View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Congrats, LOL I really want that pet so bad, hopefully I get one soon too
I hope you get one VERY soon cupcake!
View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
Hey! Nice pet! I recognize you on Webkinz in Clubhouse Kinzchat Plus! In trading room. I was lilkinz cocker spaniel named mimi that asked if psi was for trade! lol! and then i went where you were and you were jumping and flipping and dancing and i said " ow! that doesn't look good! hey! i got a bruise! ow! it's purple! i like purple! do it more!". lol! it was funny. sorry if you don't recognize me but you should. lol
I DO remember you in the clubhouse! LOL I thought the little pet that was there when I was dancing was one "stuck" not the one I had talked to, LOL. Sorry!
View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Wow! Congrats! I have been waiting for this one - name picked and everything and had so hoped his PSI could go outdoors for my spooky Halloween yard. Thanks for the pics!
You're welcome, I knew I had to post pics for this great adoption! I have more, but not uploaded yet, lol
View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
That is SO cool, Pixel Pony! How'd you manage to get a Nightmare so early? Congratulations!
I got lucky, like I said above! (did you read up there?)
View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Very Cool! Congrats! I really want one now!!
View Post Originally Posted by chessland
That night mare is... Creepy

Congrats pixelpony
Thanks! Yes, I think this pet will be very popular!
View Post Originally Posted by magicw
That's pretty cool! Is the stable interactive? I was wondering if a pet can sleep in it kind of like a bed.
View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I believe it's a bed...?

Very cool, Congrats!! Can't wait to find one!
YES! It is a bed! And it is cool from all sides, and the flame flickers, it's way cool! I'll try to get pics of all sides posted!
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Awesome room! Fabulous pet! Wonderous name! Oober mega congrats to you! This is one of the pets I'm most excited about! (and I'll probably never find one! haha!)
Thanks! I hope you find one too!
View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
Is Nightmare a plush only pet or will it be available via E-Store (I don't get out to do much shopping in actual stores)
I don't know if it will be in the estore or not? It is a really cool plushie though too! (I like both the plush and virtual!) The plushie is beside my computer, it will stay on my desk for a long while! LOL
View Post Originally Posted by Fluffeh
Oh wow, congrats! I really love this pet. As much as I love the pink fluffy fantasy pets, it's nice having some 'cool' animals for a change.
I agree! I'm not a huge fan of pink, so I get tired of all the pink cutesy pets!

View Post Originally Posted by Koodo
wow you got that pet plenty early i love its bed and your yard creeps me out in a good way lol
Yes! I was surprised to hear it was going to come in our local store today! I made a special trip to town just to get this pet! (I never do that, too far to drive for just a webkinz, but I "broke the rules" today!)
LOL

I think I like your comment on my yard...it is what any spooky yard should do! Creep you out in a good way! I like that!

Last edited by Pixel Pony; 08-19-2010 at 09:26 PM..
Pixel Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 09:30 PM   #42
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

Congrats! I am enviously amazed that you managed to find this one so early! Your room looks really cool too...do you mind if I borrow your corn maze idea?
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:23 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

This is just the cutest pet and you have done an amazing job on the yard! It's perfect for your pet and so creative. Enjoy.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:25 PM   #44
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Wow, I really like it! And I love how all of the corn is all dead, it adds an extra touch to the spooky Halloween feel.
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:30 PM   #45
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

omg that is so cute, how did u get it so early???
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #46

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the corn maze! What a great idea. Good job!
ses6761 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:06 PM   #47
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh My!! How cool is that..and Awesome room!!..congrats t o you time and again!!...Luv that pet and what an incredible name for yours!!!..Can't wait..for this pet!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:17 PM   #48

Googles146 will become famous soon enough

Thats a cool night mare!
Googles146 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:14 AM   #49
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations!
Even though I met someone else in the WW Clubhouse with a Night Mare. I don't think you're the first.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgNightMare.jpg (19.0 KB, 6 views)
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:20 AM   #50
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

i saw one of them 2 days ago, his name was blaze, i wonder how he got his so early!!!
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: