Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Nightmare

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Nightmare

Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member Pixel Pony on being the first user with a confirmed adoption of the Webkinz Night Mare in Webkinz World!
Click the image to open in full size.
The Night Mare comes with the Unstable stable (PSI) and Red Hot Habaneros (PSF) and is one of the most anticipated Seasonal Webkinz we've seen in a long time. The Night Mare is Ganz's selection for the Halloween pet and is one of 3 new Holiday Webkinz this year, the other two being the Gobbler Turkey (for Thanksgiving) and the Minty Moose (for Christmas).

Click the image to open in full size.

You can see Firedrake above, in a full Halloween scene, complete with a Corn Maze! Sure gets us in the mood for Halloween, even though it's more than 2 months away!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 07:02 PM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Webkinz Nightmare

Wow I love it -- can't wait to get mine! Congrats PixelPony -- and I LOVE the garden!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

how awesome. i wish i could find the new pets this quickly!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:04 PM   #4
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

That is SO COOL! and we love Halloween! Congrats on your adoption!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
Ashleigh & Quncy
Banned
Meow Mix is on a distinguished road

WOE! not even the 25th and september pets arre out??????? I wish i could be the first to adopt a pet
Meow Mix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

Congratulations on your amazing pet. The Corn Maze is so clever.
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

FABULOUS PSI with the Night Mare!
He fits in perfect with your awesome garden maze; very creative you are
CONGRATULATIONS and welcome Firedrake
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #8
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

OMG, i DIDN'T LIKE THE PET BEFORE... BUT .... BUT....... it's so COOL!!!!!!!!!!! congrats and btw, awesome room
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #9
Unregistered

i just saw you in kinzchat plus i was sprinkles the cream soda pup!!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #10

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

The night mare rocks!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: