Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

cheesepudding is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member adopts a Webkinz Floppy Eared Bunny

COngratz!!!
Its so cute! The name, the car, the whole package!
cheesepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #22

jesussaves13 is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATS NEDOWL
YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY
I DID THE CONTEST FOR IT BUT I DON'T THINK I WON
CONGRATS
jesussaves13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #23

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I just got the bunny but didn't know where to find the code for the spree rolls. I called estore just before they closed and the rep said the spree code would be emailed to me on Monday. That wasn't clear in the promo ad. The code can then be entered into any account.
jemkinz is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Nedowl - thanks for your pic. Congrats on being the 1st to adopt the Bunny & making the Front Page too.
Thanks very much

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
Congrats on making the front page Nedowl! A big welcome to your new pet!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by cheesepudding
COngratz!!!
Its so cute! The name, the car, the whole package!
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by jesussaves13
CONGRATS NEDOWL
YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY
I DID THE CONTEST FOR IT BUT I DON'T THINK I WON
CONGRATS
Thanks. I hope you get one.

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I just got the bunny but didn't know where to find the code for the spree rolls. I called estore just before they closed and the rep said the spree code would be emailed to me on Monday. That wasn't clear in the promo ad. The code can then be entered into any account.
It was in the fine print in the news section where it always is

Originally Posted by ganzestore
* Purchase Webkinz Floppy Eared Bunny Online Only Pet (12,500 eStore Points) receive SPREE! Bonus Roll 5 pk Online Only Item (2,000 Points Member regular value). An Online Feature Code will be awarded as a gift for every purchase of Webkinz Floppy Eared Bunny Online Only Pet within the promotion period. Must be over the age of 18 with a valid credit card to purchase. An Online Feature Code will be sent to the e-mail address tied to your Ganz eStore Account and in your purchase history on Ganzestore.com at the end of the promotion on June 20th, 2011. Valid e-mail required; any gift returned as non-deliverable will not be re-sent. Offer cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #25
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations! Its so adorable what did you name it and is it a boy or girl its so adorable congrats again
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Congratulations! Its so adorable what did you name it and is it a boy or girl its so adorable congrats again
Thanks I named it Flopsy. She's a She.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #27
acky 1964 Record!

lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness
lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness

Double congratulations on making the front page and for the adoption, Ned! Flopsy is one adorable bunny! Have fun playing!
lisa1964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #28
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations on adopting that adorable new pet! I think she's one of the cutest bunnies in WW!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #29
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

They just want you to get the bunny to buy estore points.
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #30
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations NedOwl!

I LOVE that carrot car!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: