Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Tawny Pup and Fox

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
None of my local stores bother waiting until the first of the month before putting out their Webkinz shipments. They put them on the shelves as soon as they arrive which is usually in the middle of the month prior to the release date.
Yeah my local JC Pennys does that, as soon as they get them in they throw them out right away for sale.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 02:10 PM   #12

allstar is on a distinguished road

The fox item is bad tawny pup one is cool.
allstar is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:19 PM   #13
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

I sure do love those PSI's!!
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That picnic table is very cute. I like the gingham tablecloth!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
Lil Kinz

Webkinz3012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats. They are so cute
Webkinz3012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #16
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
That picnic table is very cute. I like the gingham tablecloth!
I agree. The puppy picnic table is terminally cute! The Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter and Cabinet (whew, say that 10 times fast!) is cute as well but humongous! Congratulations on your new pets, Webkinzluvs. Foxes are one of my favorites.

Well, I certainly goofed that up, didn't I?
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:59 PM   #17
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Awwww! SO CUTE!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #18
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

what 2 nice pets. the pup looks adorable and i love the psi.
as far as the fox goes, the pet is cute, but i can't think of how i would start to set up a room around that psi!!!!

congrats webkinluvs on the new family members.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #19
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

congratulations Webkinzluv!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:58 PM   #20
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Tawny Pup and Fox

Wow! Congratz! I really want the Fox, but my favorite store doesn't have it yet. I might have to wait till the tenth before I can get it. I think the Fox looks more like a boy, so that's what I'll make it. The PSF is so wrong, though. Foxes are carnivores! They eat rabbits, gophers, rodents, squirrels, etc.

Ganz should have made a "Cottontail Fricassee" as its PSF, not "Squirm Berry Ice Cream". Ganz must not know that foxes don't eat worms.

View Post Originally Posted by TyeGirlx3
I sure do love those PSI's!!
The Tawny Pup's PSI is good, the Fox's PSI is just weird, but it's cute, so I'll get it!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 06-26-2009 at 03:58 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cuteee!, t.t.tawnypup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: