Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 08:27 AM   #51
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member adopts St.Patrick's Hamster

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Unfortunately the wallpaper for the hamsters is actually not even for your webkinz world rooms-it is for the tubes when you design a maze...so they are not kinzpostable (or even usable) in Webkinz World.

May I ask, do you not like the hamsters because you haven't tried them or because you have and you just don't like them? I'm curious. I used to hate them myself but have become a convert..

I haven't tried them. I have no interest in trying them to be honest. They are not webkinz and having them in webkinz world is annoying. Sorry just my opinion.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Unfortunately the wallpaper for the hamsters is actually not even for your webkinz world rooms-it is for the tubes when you design a maze...so they are not kinzpostable (or even usable) in Webkinz World.

May I ask, do you not like the hamsters because you haven't tried them or because you have and you just don't like them? I'm curious. I used to hate them myself but have become a convert..
Thanks for the information by the way. I'm thinking we'll see this guy for the St. Patrick's Day event like they did for the groundhog or gopher.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 02-23-2011 at 08:27 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #52

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

this hamster was my idea originally.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...upport-674047/
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #53
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I haven't tried them. I have no interest in trying them to be honest. They are not webkinz and having them in webkinz world is annoying. Sorry just my opinion.

Thanks for the information by the way. I'm thinking we'll see this guy for the St. Patrick's Day event like they did for the groundhog or gopher.
My very first pet as a child was a hamster with a cage, tubes and tunnels and a ball to run around in the house. That is the concept here. The so called "wallpaper" isn't room wallpaper. It is TUBE design. My opinion, as well as many others, is that they ARE webkinz pets....and MUCH more fun. They do everything the other pets do and more. If you haven't tried them, don't knock them.

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
My very first pet as a child was a hamster with a cage, tubes and tunnels and a ball to run around in the house. That is the concept here. The so called "wallpaper" isn't room wallpaper. It is TUBE design. Your rooms aren't tubes. My opinion, as well as many others, is that they ARE webkinz pets....and MUCH more fun. They do everything the other pets do and more. If you haven't tried them, don't knock them.

Last edited by yadyram; 02-23-2011 at 11:13 AM..
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:56 AM   #54
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Just got this emal from GANZ:
***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_01.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_02.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_03.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_04.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_05.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_06.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_07.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_08.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_09.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_10.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_11.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_12.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_13.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_14.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_15.jpg[/IMG]***********************************.com/images/OOPS_Patty_16.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry--having trouble cutting and pasting it. Basically said that they made a mistake in putting it to the estrore so soon. THey would honor the purchases made but the rest of us need to wait until March....

Last edited by Aswartz; 02-23-2011 at 11:56 AM..
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:58 AM   #55

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

I went to the eStore and I can't find the St. Patrick's hampster anywhere. Is it gone already?

oh ok I see this now. so it will be coming in March is that right?
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: