Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 04:26 PM   #41
kiyomi63
Webkinz :)

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member adopts St.Patrick's Hamster

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
Anyone else get the "oops" email about how he wasn't supposed to have been released yet?
Yes... I got it a few minutes ago and quickly went to the eStore at once to buy one myself... I'm going to call him Padraic (Irish version of Patrick) when I adopt the little cutie later on!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #42

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I discovered this. The real Hamster's name is Patty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz eStore.jpg (43.4 KB, 21 views)
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #43
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Is it possible to trade or kinzpost the wallpaper. I don't like mazin hamsters but I really like the wallpaper so I was wondering if that is tradeable?
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #44
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

My Daughter adopted it too earlier today and I told her I wasn't sure since it said Beta Test, but it went into her cart and she bought it and I prayed over it as she put in the code and sure enough it showed up. She was so happy. Then I received a letter from them stating only a few very very lucky people got it and they are working on taking it off so it won't be available til March 1. I am wondering if they change it up if that will make ours a "rare" one? Be interesting to see. I notice it is still up there. They said they would also honor anyone that bought one so they won't be taking it away in case anyone wonders. I would rush in and get one if you have the money. May be a keeper.

The hamster is still available right now. I hope they change it up so ours are different from other people's. That would be cool.

Last edited by hehmommy40; 02-22-2011 at 05:41 PM..
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #45
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member adopts St.Patrick's Hamster

Congratulations!! Such a cute and unique Hamster!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:23 PM   #46
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

I'm not crazy about the hamsters in general, but they sure do come out with some cute ones!!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #47

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

congrats on the hamster!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:51 PM   #48
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I just got the email now. I'm so glad that I bought my ham when I did.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:31 AM   #49
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I got an e-mail from Ganz saying him being on sale was an error!

He'll be back though, so everyone who missed him will have another chance closer to St. Patty's Day!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:33 AM   #50
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Is it possible to trade or kinzpost the wallpaper. I don't like mazin hamsters but I really like the wallpaper so I was wondering if that is tradeable?
Unfortunately the wallpaper for the hamsters is actually not even for your webkinz world rooms-it is for the tubes when you design a maze...so they are not kinzpostable (or even usable) in Webkinz World.

May I ask, do you not like the hamsters because you haven't tried them or because you have and you just don't like them? I'm curious. I used to hate them myself but have become a convert..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: