Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2015, 08:16 AM   #11
Lil Kinz
Superdoggie is just really niceSuperdoggie is just really nice

Default Re: WI Member Adopts Sold Out 10 Year Magic W Pup

Oh no what happens! Must be rare!
Superdoggie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2015, 11:25 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

Just ordered mine from Amazon for 14.98
Chippy59 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2015, 04:45 PM   #13
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

i bought one yesterday 4-27-15 on amazon from "linda's gifts". will be here today. it was $20.00. it always says 4 left but i think its to get people to buy sooner.

View Post Originally Posted by Chippy59
Just ordered mine from Amazon for 14.98

did you get it with a code? have you adopted it yet? great buy

Last edited by nettne; 04-28-2015 at 04:45 PM..
nettne is offline Female
Old 05-01-2015, 10:20 AM   #14

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

I got mine from the same person...only mine was $24.99. Yes, it came with a code. Really cute on line also.
Old 05-26-2015, 04:12 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
LadyBeauty is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought my Magic W Pup, Decima at the very beginning of April from Amazon and waited until Webkinz Day to adopt her. If you are still looking for the Magic W Pup, it is still available at Amazon. Take heart all of you who still want this Webkinz plush, it is still out there if you look around. What this means is that all of the allotment that Ganz made of this pet has left the Ganz's warehouse and has gone to retail locations and no more of this pet will be made. It is up to the collector to try and locate that particular plush. Places like Amazon still have it available. Good luck everyone, I hope you can yet yours soon. ♪♫LadyBeauty♪♫
LadyBeauty is offline Female
Old 05-27-2015, 11:04 AM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

According to what I heard from a dealer, the pup will be available to them in August, so if people want it and are patient they should be able to get it later.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-27-2015, 11:07 AM   #17
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
According to what I heard from a dealer, the pup will be available to them in August, so if people want it and are patient they should be able to get it later.
That is good to know!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-20-2015, 03:19 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
KieraB is an unknown quantity at this point

Awe Congrats
KieraB is offline Female
Old 01-02-2016, 09:57 AM   #19
Lil Kinz
snowkittycat99 has a reputation beyond reputesnowkittycat99 has a reputation beyond reputesnowkittycat99 has a reputation beyond reputesnowkittycat99 has a reputation beyond reputesnowkittycat99 has a reputation beyond reputesnowkittycat99 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Re: WI Member Adopts Sold Out 10 Year Magic W Pup

I got the 10 year magic W cat when I bought a 1 Year Deluxe membership yesterday. BTW Yesterday all memberships were 50% off for New Year's day. The Year membership was only $22!!!
snowkittycat99 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2016, 11:08 PM   #20

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

congrats ....
Closed

Tags
fish fashionistas, mfalcon landed here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: