Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2015, 06:00 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default WI Member Adopts Sold Out 10 Year Magic W Pup

A new front page story has been added:

WI Member Adopts Sold Out 10 Year Magic W Pup

Click the image to open in full size.Congrats to WI Member ThePinkNinja04 on their adoption of the 10 Year Magic W Pup. Webster is pictured here in his Pet Specific Item (PSI) The Happy Ten Years Bed. This pet comes with an additional two PSI items: The Happy Ten Years Wallpaper, and Happy Ten Years Flooring (also pictured). The Pet Specific Food for the 10 Year Magic W Pup is the Magic Ice Pop.

Is the 10 Year Magic W Pup one you want to add to your collection? If so, you may want to pick it up soon! StLouisCutie184 alerted the WI Community earlier this week, that Ganz has announced (via their Facebook page) this popular pup has sold out of its warehouse. If you are interested in adding this special plush pet to your collection, you are strongly advised to purchase it as soon as possible from your local Webkinz Store.

For our members who are unable to find the 10 Year Magic W Pup in store, or would rather a vitual only option, Ganz has released an online only version of this pet on the Ganz eStore. The virtual only version of this special pet includes the same PSI items and PSFs. The only thing that is not included is the Plush toy! For a collector of virtual pets, or someone unable to find the Plush toy, this is a fantastic option to celebrate Webkinz World's tenth anniversary!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2015, 03:06 PM   #2
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

Default Re: WI Member Adopts Sold Out 10 Year Magic W Pup

Thanks for the info. My pup is on it's way.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 04-14-2015, 03:31 PM   #3
figureskaters14702
Webkinz :)

just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great
just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great

Congrats to all who got them
I am dissaponted i could not get one i had the perfect name
just417 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2015, 04:48 PM   #4

wishforwebkinz defies all odds
wishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all oddswishforwebkinz defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by just417
Congrats to all who got them
I am dissaponted i could not get one i had the perfect name
I just checked ebay and they have some on there!!!!!!
wishforwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-14-2015, 05:15 PM   #5
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!

ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!
ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!

Thanks so much for featuring me! It's an honor

View Post Originally Posted by wishforwebkinz
I just checked ebay and they have some on there!!!!!!
I got mine at Hallmark a few days after they sold out. Must have been of a leftover shipment or something. Maybe check there?
ThePinkNinja04 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2015, 05:21 PM   #6
I quit WI
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness
R2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicnessR2D2Skywalker is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations!!!!!
R2D2Skywalker is offline Female
Old 04-19-2015, 11:59 PM   #7
♥~Aleutia~♥

Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!Aleu15 is not just visiting!

Just got mine in the mail, I can't believe their so popular I Made mine a boy and his name is Hades
Aleu15 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2015, 06:11 AM   #8
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

and welcome sweet adorably named Webster

E N J O Y
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 04-21-2015, 05:11 PM   #9
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations and welcome to Webster..he is such a cutie!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 04-22-2015, 01:33 PM   #10

gabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talent

The 10 year pup is still available on Ebay...they are asking $24.99 and more for it.. one seller
is stating that 6 are still available. Another seller listed them for even more.

I got mine from ebay...no problems.
Closed

Tags
fish fashionistas, mfalcon landed here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: