Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Member Adopts a Small Signature Beagle!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i actually saw this plush in the hallmark yesterday, but i opted for the ferret and the peace puppy.
the plush is so splendid and so is the virtual pet. that psi is just awesome. thanks TTGTTG for the newz

Wow, I'm amazed they had the ferret! I didn't see that one. I don't know what's wrong with my local Hallmark chain (called The Paper Store) -- they used to be very quick but they've been getting later and later-- they don't even have the FEBRUARY pets yet! I had to travel to a different Hallmark with a different owner in another town to get the February pets and zumbuddies. I ordered my March pets on-line.
:cmunk:
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 10:20 AM   #62

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
Aw, Max is so adorable! Congratulations
Winona? Thanks!!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #63

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG
The price at Hallmark near where I am priced its Small Signature Beagle at $19.99
It seems like we really need to shop around on these, huh?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #64
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Congratulations Flora!!! Aw... the Small Sig. Beagle looks adorable!!! I just want to have on and hug it for a day! I hope you two have fun together! Plus, thanks Lindsay!

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:42 AM   #65
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

OMG is there anything cuter than that. I CAN"T WAIT TO GET ONE. Congrats on your new pet too.
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #66
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Flora
Hi Arte's Fan-- I didn't really notice this until this morning, when she started visiting with more of the other pets-- she is definitely smaller than the full-size when she's in-room, although I'm not sure if she's as small as the lil kinz.

However, in her profile pic she appears as big as the full size. I attached a couple pictures in my above post so you can see her comparison to full-size pets.
H Flora. Thanks for answering my question. I have another one... I know they are still signature pets only smaller, but do you still get the same prizes as a regular signature pet (wish coin) and all that stuff? Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:24 PM   #67
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
They are actually supposed to be the same price as regular Webkinz since they are the same size which is why they are called "Small Signature" because many people weren't buying a lot of signatures....

$16.99 to $17.99 would probably be Justice.

Our hallmark is around $14.99 for Webkinz and $29.99 for Signatures....$12.99 at Gordmans and maybe $24.99 for Signatures

So that's what Justin announced that this Signature Beagle would cost the same as a regular Webkinz
That is awesome!!! That's really great news-- that makes them much more affordable and more fun to look forward to.

Thanks for the correction! I'm excited to know they're going to be reasonably priced. I thought I had heard $17.99 and I'm glad to be wrong.
Flora, you are not wrong about what you thought the price would be.

I am not sure where Webkinzgurl got her info if she admited to not having checked around but $16-$17 is the correct (average) price for the Small Signatures. [If you check the Ameriwade website via the link at the top of the page, they are charging $16.99.]

Justice will be between $20 and $22 (or at least that is what I was quoted). Their regular Signatues are $29.99. Most of the other stores I have checked with will be selling them for around $16.99, with their regular Signatures being at $24.99. You can get them cheaper if you keep an eye out on Ebay and happen to get lucky or perhaps through a private sale, but they will be in high demand for awhile so I don't expect the price to be much lower than the $16-$17.

The Small Signatures were not designed to be at the same price point as a regular Webkinz since quality was supposed to be much nicer as well as the PSI being nicer for the Small Signatures. I don't recall any Admins here saying that the price would be the same as a regular webkinz (maybe approximately the same size, but not the same price).

So, Flora, you weren't wrong. And congrats on the new adoption! The PSI looks great!
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #68

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
H Flora. Thanks for answering my question. I have another one... I know they are still signature pets only smaller, but do you still get the same prizes as a regular signature pet (wish coin) and all that stuff? Thanks.
Hi Arte's fan! I haven't adopted a regular signature in awhile, so I can't remember exactly what you get with those, but with Winona I got her Big Bark PSI, a chair from the signature collection, and a regular blue gift box, plus a wish token. The blue box contained a rare item this time-- I think that's everything, right? I'm going to attach a pic of when I opened the gift box. Happy Friday!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwinonarootc.jpg (181.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 02-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #69

Donation Award 

Winona? Thanks!!
Oh man, I feel dumb-- I didn't see the front page! Congrats Lindsey!:cmunk:
Old 02-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #70
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Winona? Thanks!!
Binkybohboh was reffering to the other Sig. Beagle in the post on the home page.

Also, Congratz! This pet is at the top of my list of Webkinz to get this weekend. I LOVE this pet, as well as the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat and the Sig. Bengal Tiger. I have thought about getting the Peace Puppy but I'm not sure. What do you think?
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: