Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 01:04 AM   #51
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Member Adopts a Small Signature Beagle!

Awesome PSI and very cute pet..congrats on your newest Webbie!!..Thanks so much for sharing...all..and thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #52
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations, Flora!

Thanks, Lindsay!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:51 AM   #53

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Congrats to you! what a Great PSI: Ganz did a fantastic job on the PSI.
The Beagle is cuter than I thought! Enjoy your new pet(I think of them as my babies )
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:21 AM   #54
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Aw, congrats! What a cute pet! I can't wait until I get a Small Signature Beagle of my own!
cinnabon138 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:13 AM   #55
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i actually saw this plush in the hallmark yesterday, but i opted for the ferret and the peace puppy.
the plush is so splendid and so is the virtual pet. that psi is just awesome.

thanks TTGTTG for the newz
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #56
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

So cute. I feel like I should get this one. OK so that is from the line of smaller signature pets right? So, it looks about the same size as signature pets or maybe it is just me. Could someone clarify this for me? I was hoping the small signature pets wouldn't be the same size as the little kinz.

Congrats to who got this pet.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #57

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Does the pet item go inside the rooms or only outside? Just curious, Flora. Thanks
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #58

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Congratulations on your adorable adoption! How big are the Little Signature pets compared to a regular Webkinz or Lil Kinz?
Hi Kittycats10,

I was pretty tired when I was replying last night, and realized this morning you probably were asking me about the sizes of the pets online-- I answered regarding the plush.

So I was playing with Winona this morning, and noticed some interesting stuff about her size.

In-room, she is smaller than normal size pets-- more like a lil kinz, but in the 'my pets' tab she appears the same size as the larger webkinz. I'm attaching a couple of pics so you can see the comparison.
:cmunk:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwinonarootf.jpg (49.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpgwinonarootg.jpg (111.8 KB, 7 views)
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #59

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
Does the pet item go inside the rooms or only outside? Just curious, Flora. Thanks
The psi goes outdoor and treetop, but not inside. It takes up four squares.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #60

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
So cute. I feel like I should get this one. OK so that is from the line of smaller signature pets right? So, it looks about the same size as signature pets or maybe it is just me. Could someone clarify this for me? I was hoping the small signature pets wouldn't be the same size as the little kinz.

Congrats to who got this pet.
Hi Arte's Fan-- I didn't really notice this until this morning, when she started visiting with more of the other pets-- she is definitely smaller than the full-size when she's in-room, although I'm not sure if she's as small as the lil kinz.

However, in her profile pic she appears as big as the full size. I attached a couple pictures in my above post so you can see her comparison to full-size pets.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: