Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #21
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: WI Member Adopts a Small Signature Beagle!

Aww! This is making me want it WAY more!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #22
WebkinzBoy=)

I LUV this Webkinz and I am DEFINITELY getting it, but I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS!!!!???? And what does the dog look like that pops out, adorable pet CONGRATS!!!! =) =) =) RIGHT WHEN IT COMES OUT I AM GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P
Old 02-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Izick is just really niceIzick is just really nice

Awesome! Congratulations! I want to get one and name it pretzel (:
Izick is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #24

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Hi everyone! I would have stopped in here sooner but for some reason my family is always wanting to eat at mealtime. I recommend pasta carbonara for a quick meal-- pasta, drop in crumbled bacon, cook a couple of eggs into it, and add cheese. Yum!

Anyway, I'm attaching a picture of the clock tower opening. You can see in the picture that the clock hands stay in place when the door opens.

The clock can open on either side. I clicked many times to see if there was a pattern but it seemed to be random-- unrelated to which side my pet was standing on or which side I clicked.

:cmunk:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwinonaroote.jpg (43.9 KB, 31 views)
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #25
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Congratulations, Flora! Have fun with your new pet.
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:40 PM   #26

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

If I miss any questions, let me know-- I'm going to try to get them all before bedtime but I'm in a rush so I'm sorry I'm not addressing them to each person this time.

Ok, you cannot go inside the clock tower. I also forgot to mention it does a little barking noise like a beagle when it comes out.

It tells the kinztime-- when I went to check on that just now, I watched the minute hand 'jump' from 8:32-8:33.

MissPuppy-- I grabbed a shot of the little dog popping out so you can see the comparison. Unfortunately you can't see the pup in this pic very well because it's hard to capture enough of the clocktower in a close-up shot unless the pup is behind it.

I ordered this on-line and the seller scanned the code so I could have it instantly, so I don't have the plush right next to me, but I did see these in a local store and they are close in size to normal 'feature' webkinz, but signature quality.

I paid $12.99 but I am not thinking this will be the normal price. I'm sorry I didn't see the price in the store but I think they're supposed to range $16.99-$17.99 maybe?

Thanks again everyone! Feel free to nudge me if I missed a question.
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #27
Webkinzgurl23

View Post Originally Posted by Flora
Hi everyone! I would have stopped in here sooner but for some reason my family is always wanting to eat at mealtime. I recommend pasta carbonara for a quick meal-- pasta, drop in crumbled bacon, cook a couple of eggs into it, and add cheese. Yum!

Anyway, I'm attaching a picture of the clock tower opening. You can see in the picture that the clock hands stay in place when the door opens.

The clock can open on either side. I clicked many times to see if there was a pattern but it seemed to be random-- unrelated to which side my pet was standing on or which side I clicked.

:cmunk:
HOW CUTE! I love how its a beagle....
Old 02-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #28
shugar7

shugar is an unknown quantity at this point

oh its so cute!!! i will be adding this to my list with the shar-pei and the peace puppy! and congrats on the adoption
shugar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #29
Webkinzgurl23

View Post Originally Posted by Flora
If I miss any questions, let me know-- I'm going to try to get them all before bedtime but I'm in a rush so I'm sorry I'm not addressing them to each person this time.

Ok, you cannot go inside the clock tower. I also forgot to mention it does a little barking noise like a beagle when it comes out.

It tells the kinztime-- when I went to check on that just now, I watched the minute hand 'jump' from 8:32-8:33.

MissPuppy-- I grabbed a shot of the little dog popping out so you can see the comparison. Unfortunately you can't see the pup in this pic very well because it's hard to capture enough of the clocktower in a close-up shot unless the pup is behind it.

I ordered this on-line and the seller scanned the code so I could have it instantly, so I don't have the plush right next to me, but I did see these in a local store and they are close in size to normal 'feature' webkinz, but signature quality.

I paid $12.99 but I am not thinking this will be the normal price. I'm sorry I didn't see the price in the store but I think they're supposed to range $16.99-$17.99 maybe?

Thanks again everyone! Feel free to nudge me if I missed a question.
They are actually supposed to be the same price as regular Webkinz since they are the same size which is why they are called "Small Signature" because many people weren't buying a lot of signatures....

$16.99 to $17.99 would probably be Justice.

Our hallmark is around $14.99 for Webkinz and $29.99 for Signatures....$12.99 at Gordmans and maybe $24.99 for Signatures

So that's what Justin announced that this Signature Beagle would cost the same as a regular Webkinz
Old 02-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #30
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by shugar
oh its so cute!!! i will be adding this to my list with the shar-pei and the peace puppy! and congrats on the adoption
omg ( oh my gosh) we are like sisters!!!!!!!!
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: