Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Sleepy Woodland Dragon

I am also one of the lucky ones who received a Sleepy Woodland Dragon code in error !! At first I was confused because the subject line in the email read "Your Golden Deluxe Dragon Secret Code" and I was like "huh??" When I opened the email I read this ~

Congratulations on qualifying to receive Sleepy Woodland Dragon Feature Code(s) as your free gift for purchasing 1 Year Webkinz WorldTM Deluxe Membership(s). Below you will find your free gift Feature Code(s) to redeem on Webkinz WorldTM.

And there was a picture of the Sleepy Woodland Dragon next to the code. I haven't renewed any deluxe accounts lately, so I knew that for once Ganz had made an "oops" in my favour. I came immediately to WI to see if other people had a pleasant "oops" in their email and it looks like a few did.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations Kawee!

I just checked and received my code as well!
What a happy day this is!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
I like money!

cheescake is a name known to allcheescake is a name known to allcheescake is a name known to all

This is an awesome mistake!Congrats!
cheescake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #14
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

thats one epic dragon you got there... congrats!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #15

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I am also one of the lucky ones who received a Sleepy Woodland Dragon code in error !! At first I was confused because the subject line in the email read "Your Golden Deluxe Dragon Secret Code" and I was like "huh??" When I opened the email I read this ~

Congratulations on qualifying to receive Sleepy Woodland Dragon Feature Code(s) as your free gift for purchasing 1 Year Webkinz WorldTM Deluxe Membership(s). Below you will find your free gift Feature Code(s) to redeem on Webkinz WorldTM.
Same here. I checked on the Ganz estore site to see if there had been any odd activity on my account, or if they showed any expenditures for a renewal, and everything looked fine, plus our Deluxe account hasn't expired yet.

I'm a little reluctant to enter the code, since it seems to be a glitch, but may try it anyway. All they can do is delete it from the account I adopt it in, although that would be disappointing.
n2911nlv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #16

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Wohoo! Congrats!!
rainzz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #17

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Wow, congratulations to all the lucky new dragon owners! I checked and didn't get an email. I renewed in December.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #18

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by n2911nlv
Same here. I checked on the Ganz estore site to see if there had been any odd activity on my account, or if they showed any expenditures for a renewal, and everything looked fine, plus our Deluxe account hasn't expired yet.

I'm a little reluctant to enter the code, since it seems to be a glitch, but may try it anyway. All they can do is delete it from the account I adopt it in, although that would be disappointing.
I read on another thread where Lemony called the Ganz eStore and, although the codes were sent in error, they are letting us keep the code.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post26011272
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #19
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

I love this dragon - i mean love it!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #20
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

ahhhhhhhh Publisher's Clearing House - Ganz version

CONGRATULATIONS to all the sweet sleepy dragon winners yeah for each of you!

I think Ganz should do this once a month
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: