Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 01:46 AM   #101
mountainfairy
Webkinz :)

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Sleepy Woodland Dragon *UPDATE*

well now, we don't always get what we pay for. Anyway, if that is so, then I should expect a second chance for having two full-price deluxe accounts on the same estore account, though my expectation isn't high
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #102
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

I too am a bit angry over this whole thing too. More so, over the fact that there are non deluxe members who won't have a chance at this. I was reading the comments on WKN and kids were upset that they won't be included in the free pet. One child even said they would spend the last of their money to get a deluxe account just until this is over.

The other thing that peeves me a bit, is that they are doing this over a 9 week period. Why not do it all at once? Is it easier for them to give away something free slowly? There are a lot of angry players and now, you have these players waiting for 2 months. At the end of 2 months, people are going to be even angrier that they waited 2 months for nothing anyways.

I just don't get why Ganz is having a hard time making their people happy. They are losing customers over this and they seem to not even care. Between non ending glitches and a mountain of other problems, you would think they want to keep their players happy.

I'm deluxe, I have 4 deluxe accounts.... But I'm not holding my breath on this one. I'm not that lucky. Lol
Nsoroma79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #103

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I remember the free HOP bunny, most people got one, I did, alot of people were mad about being excluded, truth be told, I wanted one SO bad when I thought I wouldn't get one but I don't even play with that bunny anymore.
free stuff is great and we should be happy for all we get these days. I am happy to have a small chance with one Deluxe account.
Maybe they will do another giveaway for all webkinz members before my regular accounts run out again. HOP bunny brought my accounts back to life
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #104
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

wish i was a deluxe member
pinky38964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #105

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Nothing personal to deluxe members, I promise. But, I am tired of non-deluxe members being pushed aside. Deluxe members get estore points added without buying any and they get all the good stuff at estore and we get what's leftover. Now, you guys can win free pets that are very exclusive.

I don't have any interest in being deluxe, but as a non-deluxe member I'm just frustrated at being pushed aside. All you have to pay is $2 a month for deluxe and that's hardly the price of one webkinz. If I want points I have to buy the estore game cards and it isn't that often I can get one.

OK sorry about the venting.
And nothing personal to you either, but why should non-deluxe get those things? As a deluxe we pay extra for those perks. Those who are deluxe and that buy a lot of estore, are really the ones doing the bulk of keeping Webkinz going. Not those who have 5 pets, and buy a plush here and there. I think you get what you pay for. You can't expect free points, free exclusive pets, and all the other perks if you aren't willing to pay for them. As you said, your not interested in being Deluxe. That's fine. But then you really can't be upset about not getting all these things. That wouldn't be fair to those who do pay more.

I think Ganz is doing right by only making this for Deluxe members. It was supposed to be a deluxe promotion to begin with. I'm frustrated that some got it, but others didn't.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #106

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

So people got the Dragon on the 9th of February, not sure if anyone got any on the 16th
but they posted it on webbie newz on that day.........I am guessing the next one will be the 23rd? and then again on March 1st? if they are doing this weekly it should be every Thursday
100 members each week? just guessing.......and hoping........and wishing........I really want this dragon
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:39 PM   #107

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I still think its a ploy to get more deluxe members.
This ad appeared on webkinznewz around the same time all this happen with the codes being sent out (by mistake) and now to make up for it deluxe members get a chance to win.

Click the image to open in full size.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #108
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

The excitement started Feb 9th, yet I haven't heard of anyone being awarded this special pet on Feb 16th. That being said, tomorrow, Feb 23rd, should be another 100 opportunities and so on until April 9th.

The way I look at this is that I have a better chance at this Sleepy Woodland Dragon than that pink sweetheart bed

gOOd lUck to everyone
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #109
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Sleepy Woodland Dragon *UPDATE*

*UPDATE* Webkinz Newz has clarified its position on the awarding of this coveted virtual pet by email to members. Every week until April 9, 2012, 100 Ganz eStore Deluxe members will receive an email with the code for the Sleepy Woodland Dragon. Deluxe members will have a chance to win the dragon whether they have a 1 month or 1 year Deluxe account and will be chosen randomly.
In doing a little research, I truly find it incredibly amazing that NO Webkinz Insiders won this rare pet on the following dates:

Feb 16-17
March 16-17
March 21-22

With 300 winners during those 3 weeks, not a single member reported winning this Dragon code.

Have you forgotten Ganz?
Will there be an Update to the Update?

Is there anyone who can shed some light on this weekly code giveaway?

Thank you so much!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #110
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
In doing a little research, I truly find it incredibly amazing that NO Webkinz Insiders won this rare pet on the following dates:

Feb 16-17
March 16-17
March 21-22

With 300 winners during those 3 weeks, not a single member reported winning this Dragon code.

Have you forgotten Ganz?
Will there be an Update to the Update?

Is there anyone who can shed some light on this weekly code giveaway?

Thank you so much!
Wow thanks for collecting that info. Personally i find the whole thing fishy. I honestly didn't think there were really hundreds and hundreds of deluxe members but i guess i'm wrong, and i find it suspicuous that they would announce 100 winners per week when no one has won anything, besides when the promotion first started and those who weren't even deluxe had gotten a dragon!
The whole point of this promotion was for them to try and get others to become deluxe for the sole purpose of "possibly" winning a dragon, something just doesn't seem right about it
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: