Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #91
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Sleepy Woodland Dragon *UPDATE*

Nothing personal to deluxe members, I promise. But, I am tired of non-deluxe members being pushed aside. Deluxe members get estore points added without buying any and they get all the good stuff at estore and we get what's leftover. Now, you guys can win free pets that are very exclusive.

I don't have any interest in being deluxe, but as a non-deluxe member I'm just frustrated at being pushed aside. All you have to pay is $2 a month for deluxe and that's hardly the price of one webkinz. If I want points I have to buy the estore game cards and it isn't that often I can get one.

OK sorry about the venting.

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Well congratulations to everyone that did recieve the dragon.

I for one am not to pleased with the way they are trying to remedy this mistake.
I had read many places that people that weren't even deluxe members recieved this dragon code. I feel this giveaway is very unfair to all that are not deluxe members because they will not get a chance to win it when it was given away to both (deluxe and non deluxe) before.
Just so you know I am not being a cry baby here I am a deluxe member and will have a chance to get one. I am just speaking on behalf of others that are not going to have a chance. Truly what does it actually cost them to just award this prize to every WW member? It's just virtual.
Anyway thanks for reading and have a great evening everyone.
Thanks, it's nice that someone thinks of the non-deluxe members from this perspective. I am a non-deluxe member and didn't get a free code.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #92
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Congrats on your new pet.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #93
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #94

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Nothing personal to deluxe members, I promise. But, I am tired of non-deluxe members being pushed aside. Deluxe members get estore points added without buying any and they get all the good stuff at estore and we get what's leftover. Now, you guys can win free pets that are very exclusive.

I don't have any interest in being deluxe, but as a non-deluxe member I'm just frustrated at being pushed aside. All you have to pay is $2 a month for deluxe and that's hardly the price of one webkinz. If I want points I have to buy the estore game cards and it isn't that often I can get one.

OK sorry about the venting.

Thanks, it's nice that someone thinks of the non-deluxe members from this perspective. I am a non-deluxe member and didn't get a free code.
Your more than welcome.
I just wish they would have done this a different way.
Such as: This dragon looks kind of St. Patricks dayish so for everyone logging on to their Webkinz account on March 17th got it. Instead it's going to be dragged out for 2 Months and not everyone gets a fair chance. It just very dissapointing.
I think my idea would have been a better remedy. I mean if you actually play on webkinz and they had a ad about it then everyone would know and have an equal chance.

Have a nice evening.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:51 PM   #95
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Your more than welcome.
I just wish they would have done this a different way.
Such as: This dragon looks kind of St. Patricks dayish so for everyone logging on to their Webkinz account on March 17th got it. Instead it's going to be dragged out for 2 Months and not everyone gets a fair chance. It just very dissapointing.
I think my idea would have been a better remedy. I mean if you actually play on webkinz and they had a ad about it then everyone would know and have an equal chance.

Have a nice evening.
I agree. Some people are complaining they didn't get a code and are deluxe but at least they have a better chance at getting one, versus non-deluxe members.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #96
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I saw a Sleepy Woodland Dragon this morning in the Adventure Park while doing my Lorax quest! It was regular chat and he was faster than I was, but WOW.
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #97
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

Woo-hooo!
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #98
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

I have a Deluxe eStore account and added four family members. I assume, since they do not have estore accounts, that they will not be included in these random "drawings." My question is, can the same person win more than once? If the give away will occur every week, are the previous winners deleted from the pool?

I was just hoping I can give my mother and sisters some hope to win one indirectly through me

Just thought of a related question:

I actually have two full-price year-long deluxe memberships running on my estore account, only one of which has my family members added on with the $5 each family deal. If the answer to my previous question is no, then would I be eligible to win more than once for having two Deluxe memberships

Last edited by mountainfairy; 02-16-2012 at 06:27 PM..
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #99

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

WWOW! Congrats! I hope I am one of the lucky ones I wonder which day of the week it will be? I be checking every day Yay Deluxe!!!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #100
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I am guessing its only going to count families that share the same estore account as 1. I have 2 deluxe accounts, 1 is the main and the other is the $5 added on. They share the same estore account. I am excited, its a chance. Its better than a stick in the eye. We paid $45 for the main accounts and $5 for each additional. Deluxe members do pay more and more things are offered for us. I am not saying its fair but you get what you pay for.

Maybe later on they will make it available to purchase in the estore or as a promotion for something else. We will have to wait and see.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: