Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 06:55 AM   #21
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member adopts Signature Timber Wolf

Congrats to you on your new webbie!! Great picture and an even better name! Way cute!!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 07:20 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

congrats that a cool pet
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:52 AM   #23
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

Congrats! He is a very cool animal!
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:11 AM   #24
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

I REALLY WANT THIS WOLF!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #25
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

Congrats on your new pet. Could someone tell me what the heart shaped well is from? I have never seen that. Thanks.
4u2nvme2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:53 AM   #26

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Lucky you. I can't wait to get this pet for my son. I love the name you picked very creative. Enjoy your new friend.

View Post Originally Posted by 4u2nvme2
Congrats on your new pet. Could someone tell me what the heart shaped well is from? I have never seen that. Thanks.
The heart shaped fountain was an estore item from Valentines this year. Hope that helps.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:32 AM   #27
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I was wondering about the heart-shaped well too! Very pretty!!

Congrats on the adoption of your new wolf as well! He is adorable!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:57 AM   #28
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Congratulations Cheree31 on the adoption of your wolf,have fun , I love the PSI. I think i'll get one.

Thanks for the update commodore .

Bob :pgn: The Patchwork Tailor
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #29

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

What a fabulous room, pet & PSI!!! Wolfie looks truly grand perched atop his howling rock
ifinance is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:44 AM   #30
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Wow thanks so much for the full screen shot. I'm still on the fence about this one, but I will probably get one for the siginature item. I beat the giraffe looked silly up there. Thanks so much for sharing that with us, that was so wonderful of you. What a wonderful place this is!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: