Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #41
Rarely on here
Webkinz :)

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Signature Portuguese Water Dog!

Wow, what a creative name! I love it! Congrats. This one I can't miss out on. Now, some signuratures are only like $15 on Amazon, but others are like 100$. I hope this one is a more inexpensive guy...
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #42
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Signature Portuguese Water Dog!

Congratulations on adopting your newest webkinz!
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #43
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Signature Portuguese Water Dog!

Congrats Kathstew on your adoption of Portia Bella, the Signature Portuguese Water Dog. Her PSI is awesome. Have lots of fun playing with her.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #44
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats kathstew..Absolutely love this pet..and the PSI..is AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing your picture with us..and as always..thank you for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:34 AM   #45
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Congrats on your new pet! Enjoy playing with it! Thanks for sharing!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #46
Unregistered

Well I was debating buying it, but I gladly thank you for the information of why the food was named what it is. Not trying to start a fire here, but I want nothing that supports Washington right now.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #47
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi kathstew Congratulations!!
Enjoy your new sweetie pup. Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #48
kbfloveswebkinz

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Signature Portuguese Water Dog!

aw that's cute, what's the difference between it and the other water dog besides that it's signature? they look the same, but i really like it, congrats!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #49
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

hmm it looks a lot like the regular portuguese water dog, don't see any changes, at least in the avatar and pet itself

Joy.PNG
joy2.PNG

I see no difference at all, this is Joy my regular Portuguese water dog, they're completely the same, just cost more.

Think they could at least change the pet, like they did to other signature pets, the plush looks kind of the same to me too, just little bigger

Last edited by HelyM; 10-05-2010 at 02:41 PM..
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #50
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations on your new pet, Portia Bella! I especially love the waterfalls!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, s e c r e t n i n j a

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: