Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 01:20 AM   #31
Kevin
Webkinz :)

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Rare Sweet Tooth Tiger

Congrats To whoever got that pet and thank you for sharing it.

It is a very rare find.
Bear10176 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #32

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I saw that tiger today in the clubhouse. At first, I thought it was a costume, so I approached them and asked them what costume it was that they were wearing. After about 10 seconds, and still no reply from them, they disappeared. What a beautiful pet!
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:01 AM   #33
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i so him /her in the club house

i think was a costume like the snow man, but i see the tooth in red. but never think was a diferent pet
awesome
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:56 AM   #34
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I have to say that I'm again very impressed with Ganz...Had they stuck this webbie in the estore, I'm sure it would have sold like gold. I love it far more than any of the other webbies they've concocted to date-and this would have been my breaking point to finally purchase at the estore.

That they were willing to do something cool like that for their employees is such a wonderful gesture-good job Ganz! (insert secret jealous sniffle) Are you hiring? haha!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:27 AM   #35
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

how totaly adorable. everything about it is fantastic.

congrats to the lucky anonymous member
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:02 AM   #36
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I need a job with them then because I HAVEEEEEEE to have that PSI

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I noticed there is one of these on ebay. Have the auction being tracked to see what it sells for but its at $200 with 5 days left. I can not see paying more than $30 for a webkinz myself. But i may put a bid on it lol. We will see. That is alot of money for 1 pet. I love it though.
Did you see what it is at now!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats just wrong, some people have far to much money - that auction just makes me sad

Last edited by dustysky; 12-20-2009 at 08:02 AM..
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:13 AM   #37
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wow, that is quite an impressive pet. It's really cute too, congratz to the member who adopted it!

Thanks for the information as well!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:07 AM   #38

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

I want one so bad! I am going to buy one off of EBay as soon as I can!
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:20 AM   #39

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Rare Sweet Tooth Tiger

It looks like one of those chinese traditional dragons that fly through the sky and breath fire except its a tiger. Awesome!
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:23 AM   #40
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

That pet looks awesome!!! Congrats to whoever adopted it!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: