Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 09:37 AM   #51
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Rainbow Armadillo

Thanks so much for the picture and the information. Congratulations on finding one so early!

But may I say that I think Ganz is being particularly lazy with their PSI's, and other items recently? This would make the 3rd "pot of gold" item in 2 weeks, if one were to adopt the armadillo and the shamrock puppy, as well as fill your pot with the colored jelly coins. Three!

With all the world (and beyond!) to use as inspiration, they have 3 of the same items? Pish.

I was going to adopt this adorable pet, but if Ganz can't provide anything better than a rehashed pot of gold, I'll keep my gold in my wallet. I'm disappointed.
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 06:08 PM   #52

trueman is on a distinguished road

Lucky i can't find one
trueman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:20 PM   #53

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Congrats jstar!!! She's really cute!!!
swimmergal20+ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:23 AM   #54

wl016 is on a distinguished road

AWESOME!!! But where do you get them early?? Please tell me!
wl016 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:54 AM   #55
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Rainbow Armadillo

Congrats jstar107 on your early adoption of the Rainbow Armadilloo. Cute PSI & PSF. I hope you enjoy playing with your new pet. It's adorable.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #56

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

OOOOO he's sooo pretty!! i mean cute!!!
iheartlucy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:33 PM   #57
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

so cute!!! i love it!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #58

apn32084 is a jewel in the roughapn32084 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan302
that's super cool but what do rainbow armadillos have to do with pots o'gold but it's really cute and does the PSI do anything
I understand what you mean. But I think because it says Rainbow Armadillo and the whole pot 'o' gold at the end of the rainbow thing. Anyway, I just love it don't you? I got one a while ago and i named it Dilly.
apn32084 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
rainbow armadillo‚ô•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: