Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #11
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member adopts Purple, Blue and Pink Lambs

*** Please note that the PURPLE lamb is listed as Deluxe Advantage ONLY, where the pink and blue are listed as for all customers
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #12
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Congrats Jagular!
They all look ADORABLE!! I really wanted the purple, but its deluxe.
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #13
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #14
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Oh those r so cute! I was the blue 1 at the estore!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #15

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

They're adorable! I think the blue one is my favorite. I got 30k eStore points last night to purchase the Cloud Sheep and Sailboat pond, and I have about 13,5k points left. I'm still deciding whether I should take advantage of the 9k sale for the blue lamb and get it, or just save my points for another pet. Hmmm... looks like I have some thinking to do!

~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #16

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

Congratz!!!!! You really HAVE been busy
Jude2221 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #17

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

They're so cute! Congrats, Jag!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #18

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Oh gosh how cute! Congrats!! I've been debating all day whether or not to get one of these guys. I don't think I'd get the pink, reminds me too much of the cotton candy sheep that I already have. I really like the Blue one I think the best, but then purple is my favorite color! And I have deluxe so I could get it. Hmmm choices choices!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #19
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
The regular price is listed as 10,000 points, not 12,500.
It depends on where you look. This is on one page of the website:

Herd your flock starting April 9, 2011 at Ganz eStore!

* Lil’ Lambs 9,000 eStore Points offer valid from 12:01am April 9 to 11:59pm April 10, 2011 EST. Not valid with any other offer. Regularly priced 12,500 eStore Points.

The kids love these, of course DD wanted the purple and we are no longer deluxe. Guess she can live with pink for Easter.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #20
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Congrats!!! I thought i was first lol . Should have flagged my post. congrats on front page! I also purchases all three but only adopted purple. Nice to see what they all look like
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: