Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #31
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Pterodactyl

I got my pterodactyl this morning. I'm trying to figure out what to name her and then will adopt. I wish it was a plush. It would be so cute sitting next to my beanie baby pterodactyl.

tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Pterodactyl

I got all the new palace theme stuff. It's sooooooooooooooooo beautiful. I am going to have my Love Puppy live there as soon as there is a bed. I also got the Clydesdale & Racoon Magic Mire charms. It is a GREAT Saturday with all the new stuff. I'm going to try to get the pool because this morning I couldn't get it. My mom was so cool when she saw me looking at the things. LOL! She grabbed her credit card & bought me a bunch of estore points. I looooooooooooooove her! She is waaaaaaaaaay cool!!!
suzee<<<proud mommy to 21 webbie doggies
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:43 PM   #33
callmesmiley

xxflyin will become famous soon enough

Just to let y'all know, the Pterodactyl DOES unlock the treetop rooms!
xxflyin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:29 PM   #34
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by xxflyin
Just to let y'all know, the Pterodactyl DOES unlock the treetop rooms!
That's great news, I was pretty sure it would.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #35
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
I got all the new palace theme stuff. It's sooooooooooooooooo beautiful. I am going to have my Love Puppy live there as soon as there is a bed. I also got the Clydesdale & Racoon Magic Mire charms. It is a GREAT Saturday with all the new stuff. I'm going to try to get the pool because this morning I couldn't get it. My mom was so cool when she saw me looking at the things. LOL! She grabbed her credit card & bought me a bunch of estore points. I looooooooooooooove her! She is waaaaaaaaaay cool!!!
suzee<<<proud mommy to 21 webbie doggies
That's awesome, Your mom sounds great. You should make sure you do something really nice for her to pay her back!

Timmay
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:26 PM   #36

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

I don't think that Webkinz should make Virtual ONLY pets, That is just ???????????????? But really, that's a waste of money... Sorry UncleTimmay... But it is Click the image to open in full size.
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #37

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

That's ok, everyone has a right to their own opinion. The people (like me) who buy from the estore do it for the joy that webkinz world adds to our lives. For me anyway, it's a small price to pay for what makes me happy and keeps me entertained
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:37 AM   #38
Lil Kinz

Porshalover727 is an unknown quantity at this point

whoa the pterodactyl is pretty coolbut soooo weird
Porshalover727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:44 AM   #39
Lil Kinz

Porshalover727 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey evrybody i have a horse her name is porsha and she my big baby and im not talkin bout webkinz i talkin bout real life breathing moving horse love to hug and her she is soooo cuddly she is a red dun color witch is kind of like a palomino color but darker but not to much darker the hair is the same color as her body adn she is the sweetest shes my baby
Porshalover727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #40

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

AWWW!!! You guys are so lucky u got to adopt the Pterodactyl!!! And its item is so cool!! It reminds me of the movie ice age!!!dawn of the dinosaurs!!HAHA!!
-SuperSamus:abn::bas:
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: