Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 01:19 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Pterodactyl

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Several people who adopted Peridot Dogs said their Dogs showed up as Pteradactyls on their MyPage.

It looks like Ganz got the graphics reversed.
Oh thanks for the info superFluff! That's strange. Anyway to anyone wondering whether or not to get this pet, the pet specific item is truly awesome. It's animated so you can see dinosaurs moving in the distance! This pet and psi go great with the woolly mammoth and it's psi. They are the start of a great prehistoric room together and I've found they look great in the Aztec room theme
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 01:37 AM   #12
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Looks like after the glitch, Ganz got a idea of making a Pterodactyl, it seems. LOL
Diamond015 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:50 AM   #13
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

COngrats on a great adoption! I love the PSI
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:13 AM   #14
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Jumpin' G Willakers!! That PSI is HUGE!!

Congrats Timmay
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:37 AM   #15
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

the ptereadactal is so cute, and his PSI is awesome, though I don't think it really fits in such a regal room!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:09 AM   #16
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

TIMMAY!!!!!! way to go. she is so cute!!!! i love her name--> LUXURIOUS..

thanks for the super news!!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:37 AM   #17
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jthegymnast
the ptereadactal is so cute, and his PSI is awesome, though I don't think it really fits in such a regal room!
Oh your right about that, I just wanted to share all the new stuff with everyone, she will move to her new home today.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #18

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

Okay, stupid question : I was thinking of adopting the pterodactyl. Should I wait until the glitch of mixing it up with the peridot dog is taken care of? And another stupid question : if the pterodactyl is a flying pet, won't it need a treetop room? If so, how do we hang the awesomely cool Dawn Of Time picture??? Please help!

Thanks,

sarinsmom plus the proud mom of an additional 20 ebbies
sarinsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:10 AM   #19

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by sarinsmom
Okay, stupid question : I was thinking of adopting the pterodactyl. Should I wait until the glitch of mixing it up with the peridot dog is taken care of? And another stupid question : if the pterodactyl is a flying pet, won't it need a treetop room? If so, how do we hang the awesomely cool Dawn Of Time picture??? Please help!

Thanks,

sarinsmom plus the proud mom of an additional 20 ebbies
The glitch only shows up on your my page, no big deal. Everything else is the same as it should be. As for your other question, it does fly but that doesn't mean you absolutely have to put it in a tree top room. If you want one, just make it an excercise yard or something. That way your pet can have the best of both worlds, a room with his fantastic dino view and a yard to play in
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #20

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much, I appreciate the quick answer. The members of this forum are super!

sarinsmom and proud mom of 20 other ebbies
sarinsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: