Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #51
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Insider member adopts Opossum

It fits great in a outdoor room, and the pet sits in the middle. I cannot decide which outfit looks the best on her, gold or silver dress, but she is cute! The pet goes in the middle of the Gazebo.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 08:30 PM   #52
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZREADY
I could not believe the line at the cracker barrel for this little guy. They would only sell one per customer. I felt like I was in a lottery. Cracker barrel didn't even care if you needed two for two kids they said only one per customer.
Wow the one I went to I bought 4 and could have bought all of them if I wanted.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #53
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Congratz on Petunia, she is adorable. The item looks fantastic. thanks for sharing your picture and adoption.
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #54
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Well we all had a long day with this one. I for one hope it stays a store exclusive, I was told by store manager that it wont be available anywhere else ever. Drove way out of my way to get these. lol. Had a friend from Canada drive 4 hours into the US to get a few. I wouldnt drive up to canada to get an exclusive thats fore sure lol.

I would be willing to donate one of mine to the site, and maybe you could make a contest for it. If someone from that works for the site says its okay. I can send them the code or the plush or something! Is this allowed? Can we donate webkinz?

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 09-12-2009 at 12:57 AM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:04 AM   #55
catloverstwo

kmdw is an unknown quantity at this point

Precious! I was lucky enough to get to Cracker Barrel yesterday and get three of them for our account and family members. They didn't seem to have too many left (maybe ~5). Not sure if they still had some to put on the shelves or if someone had already been there and bought a few. Haven't put her in yet, though! Thanks for letting us see how cute it is!
kmdw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:51 AM   #56
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

When my daughter picked mine up down South, the girl at the counter said they were really really special, she thought they would un-lock a whole nother world in Webkinz, my daughter just smiled and left. She said they had a lot left at that store.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #57
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I was able get two for friends and one for myself at the Cracker Barrel near us. They were selling some but seemed to keep refilling the place where they had them. The workers thought they were, how should I say this, UNUSUAL.
Good Luck to those who want and can't find it yet.
Congrats to those who were able to adopt a new friend!!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #58

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

i saw the ad today & sent the hubby for 2 but all he could find was 1 it is the cutest & so soft- this week after not getting any for so long we found the 3 we have been waiting for - the trukey,lava dragon & the opossum- next will be the turkey then none till christmas...ok december

oops i meant the next will be the rooster
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #59
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

can they get inside it's psi?
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #60
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i was very lucky to be away. today, we stopped at a cracker barrel in pa and i got two
we don't have any where i live
kandym is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: