Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts New Mazin' Hamster

View Post Originally Posted by tramantha
I unlocked Honey this morning...... The Mazin' Hamsters area of Webkinz World is SO COOL!!! I could pretty much only do the easy mazes though.... I'll have to try the medium mazes again later.

I have Honey too. Go....... MAZIN HAMSTERS:acs::abn::bas::bt::c s:
beerfeet is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #42
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

I don't really like what their arms look like...
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #43

Googles146 will become famous soon enough

I got Zap today, He's so Adorable. Hes an angel!
Googles146 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #44
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by koolklub910
Congratulations dizzydessi! I hope you love your Mazin' Hamster as much as I will (when I get one that is!)
Thanks I am still having some difficulty playing I did for awhile and now I keep getting the blue screen when it loads and I have to log out and back in and cleared my cache nothing is working. . . . .AAAHHHH!!!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:37 AM   #45
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The really cool thing about it is that each hamster has it's own unique ball, but you can have your hamster borrow the ball from another hamster on your account.
You can name them (only once) and you can create mazes that can be submitted to a Community Maze that everyone can use.
you can earn Mazin Moolah (they are working on a ,all to spend your moolah in, so for now you will accumulate the cash)
You can research pieces for your mazes and the more hamsters you have 'building' them, the faster you can make them.
There are so many different types of wallpaper and flooring and rooms to choose from. No rooms will be alike.
You can challenge yourself with mazes and puzzles and try to get a trophy.
I love this new game
Thanks for posting this Dixie, after the bust the zums were for our family I wasn't sure about the hamsters.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #46

haleyhopper11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I want one so bad but i bet the cost too much!
haleyhopper11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:17 PM   #47

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

I noticed in the video on webkinz that they said the more you have the more prizes you get. That makes me very sad becuase if i am lucky enough to get won i will have to by another won to unlock stuff i hope there is still stuf to do when you only have one
Hollyberry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #48
no fun allowed

dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

Congratulations Dissydezzy! (Hopefully I got the name right!)
dod59 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #49
hat?? i'm

petlover1700 is on a distinguished road

Default [langtitle=ro]Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts New Mazin' Hamster[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by kkryss
Hi,I adopted ZAP from ESTORE and right now I win the Trophy Time Clock!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
[lang=ro]cool kkryss!
felicitari![/lang]:rbt::rbt:
petlover1700 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #50
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Congrats!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: