Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider member adopts Maple Moose

The PSI on this pet in so much fun, no the cupcakes do not go to your dock, the beauty of it is you get a different batch of two almost every time, watch out or you will get the boot!
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #22
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awesome! Congrats!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #23
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Congratulations, eludedreverie!!
That moose is a cutie-kinz

Guys, does that machine create a food product, or it is just an animated item?
Hugs ♥mJb
I was curious too - it is just an animated item - the cupcake tin (2 cupcakes) moves up the conveyor, gets "pressed" into the top box, and emerges decorated, down onto the bottom right - then a little sign pops up either a thumbs up or an x - the thumbs up moves it to the bottom left and down a chute, and the x throws the boot off of the screen. Hard to describe, but very cute!
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #24
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by trixietangles
The PSI on this pet in so much fun, no the cupcakes do not go to your dock, the beauty of it is you get a different batch of two almost every time, watch out or you will get the boot!
View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
I was curious too - it is just an animated item - the cupcake tin (2 cupcakes) moves up the conveyor, gets "pressed" into the top box, and emerges decorated, down onto the bottom right - then a little sign pops up either a thumbs up or an x - the thumbs up moves it to the bottom left and down a chute, and the x throws the boot off of the screen. Hard to describe, but very cute!
Thanks very much to both of you ♥

My eldest bee and I wrote to Ganz asking for a cupcake maker that made a food item, so we were very excited to see this item's name.

It is still a darling item, so we will enjoy it and keep hoping for the food machine
Hugs!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #25
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Awesome! Congratulations on your awesome new pet!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:41 AM   #26
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Sweeet!! That pet is so cute, and the psi is awesome!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #27
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Congrats!!! What a cute pet, and the PSI is amazing!
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #28
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider member adopts Maple Moose

Congrats eludedreverie on being the first member on WI to adopt the Maple Moose & making the Front Page
I love the PSI.
Have fun with your new pet in WW.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:59 AM   #29
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Congratulations, the pet is darling and the psi is amazing...so wouldn't you think that Ganz could have figured out a way to have it make real eatable cupcakes. Nay that would be too easy. I did buy won but haven't entered it yet...maybe I will donate it to some charity like autism.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #30
Lil Kinz

KottinKandiKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I really really need help! i want 3 buy a webkinz maple moose and i have the points for ir but it says this is only available to shoppers with an active deluxe membership. On my webkinz account i am deluxe how do i set tht in the estore!! very important!!
KottinKandiKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws was around

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: