Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 07:53 PM   #11
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Iguana

he is so cute!!! congrats!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #12
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Congrats on the new adoption! Very cute!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:27 PM   #13
Unregistered

Hey congrats on your new pet! I think it is really cute! I might get it too!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Thank you to everyone! It was so exciting finding him. It actually was not on my list of Webbies that I wanted for August, but the plush won me over! Head to tail he is a good 16 inches long and I like the materials used to make them.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #15

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

we need someone to buy the lionfish already I want to see it
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #16
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

congrats but i do NAWT like it but i hp you do=!
iloverotwiler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:51 PM   #17
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Very cute!!! Congratulations!!! I am always surprised how different they can look - materials used really help me decide if I should buy them, as well! I honestly like the soft plushies... not the ones with the stringy prickly materials. Great adoption, I am sure!!!!
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #18

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Iguana

Cool, congratulations!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #19
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Cool! I like the pet but I'm not going to get it. I can't get ANY webkinz for awhile so, too bad for me.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #20
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Nice find DenimButterfly
I can't wait to find one of these guys in my stores!! I think the virtual image is pretty accurate to the pet too, & geez..he sounds REALLY looonngg too! 16 "? WOW !
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: