Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #21
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Holiday Husky

That is so cute, I love that PSI. I told the kids they could each pick one E-store pet for a Christmas present and I think the girls have decided on getting the Husky for theirs. Have fun with your new addition.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 09:38 AM   #22
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I want the pet, but I saving my estore points for the love kitten.
ps. I wonder if Ganz would put retired love puppy in the estore.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #23
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Oh that's a BED I thought it was another treadmill OH that IS a Nice Bed...I will have to adopt my Holiday Husky, now too
No Dixie...the dogs run IN FRONT of the sled! He he!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #24
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yay Bindi another awesome pet!!!! I love his item too.. Moon says hugs and she can't wait to meet him
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #25

Snoopy24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool bed!!!!
Snoopy24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #26
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

That husky is so cute! It's PSI is absolutely adorable too!
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:15 PM   #27
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Congratulations, Bindi
What a cutie-pup! Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #28
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Wow, congrats! I going to go get me the huskey right now. For some reason, I thought today was the 31st!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #29

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Congrats! love the new pet!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #30
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Holiday Husky

Too cute!! Congrats on adopting the Holiday Husky! I hope you have lots of fun with your new webkinz pet.
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: