Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 01:15 AM   #61
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Golden Pegasus

What a beautiful pet and awesome PSI! I haven't seen these at our local stores yet but I'll certainly be looking for this one.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Very cool, congrats! Can't wait to add one to my own collection.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #63
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

Post Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Golden Pegasus

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
Yay!! It looks so cute!!!!! Does it float like the Sparkly pegasus or whatever it's name is?
Yes, yes it does its quite awesome!

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
I think the Golden Pegasus is stunningly beautiful! The name's pretty, too, congratulations LittleBird!

Thanks for the information!
Thanks!
LittleBird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:04 AM   #64
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
I think everyone else has pretty much said what I was going to say: Awesome! I do believe this is the prettiest of the mythical horse-types to date. My daughter loves them and I am hoping she gets on for her birthday next month!

Congratulations!
I am sure if you find hr one she will love it!
Its PSI is sparkly!

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Congratulations!
Also, you chose a beautiful name for your new Golden Pegasus.
Thanks!
Love to dance sooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
I love the Golden Pegasus!! So cute!! Congrats!! The name is lovely, too!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
I even put her in my avvie!
( Did i spell that right? )

View Post Originally Posted by envisiondance
Congrats, LittleBird! I LOOOVE dance, and I know what a releve' is. What a great name! Speaking of which, I have ballet class today. Anyways, congratulations again on your wonderful pet adoption!
OMG i had class too!!!!!!!!!
SCARY!!!!

If any ones wondering where i got it My mom (cbjhockey) Gave it to me she got it at are local justice
P.S. The have a 40% off sale right now on everything no coupon needed

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
Congrats, I just love this pet. I like it better than the sparkling pegasus...
I think its item is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Cooler.

View Post Originally Posted by cheesedoodles
im gonna name mine after a dance move i just had a dance recital so yeah
PERFECT!

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
OH YES!FINALLY!*Dances around giddily*.Even though I don't personally love this Pet,this is still a good sign!But I want to be the one to get my Chinchilla first!REALLY BADLY!So whoever has a chinchilla,please hold off on it![lol,just kidding for sure.I'm definently not that rude].Either way,if you adopt that pet or I adopt it,I'll be ultimately satisfied!THANK YOU,LITTLEBIRD!

And,btw,congratz!
LOLZ
Thats all i have to say

View Post Originally Posted by AutobotJazz
Very cool, congrats! Can't wait to add one to my own collection.
Good luck Finding one!

Last edited by LittleBird; 06-02-2010 at 09:02 AM..
LittleBird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #65

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by whistler
Dang- I was hoping the webkinz could sit in the hot springs-
We thought that too. We clicked on it fully expecting her to plop her little bottom down in and instead it spouted up water. It is a really pretty PSI.

View Post Originally Posted by mrcobra92
where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it where did you get it
Justice and they have a 40% off sale (no coupon needed) going on right now.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:58 PM   #66

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Went to Justice and Hallmark this morning and both did not have the Golden Pegasus (Justice had all the Signatures for June though including Endangered). Hallmark said that Ganz had a delay in shipment and so they were expecting the June pets later this week. The store worker suggested trying back on Friday. I really like this pet!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:40 AM   #67

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

SO LUCKY!!
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:25 PM   #68
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

The Golden Pegasus IS cute and I will probably get one, but in some close-up pictures I have seen it really does look like he/she has the chicken pox!! *lol*
Ladymage27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:15 PM   #69

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by Ladymage27
The Golden Pegasus IS cute and I will probably get one, but in some close-up pictures I have seen it really does look like he/she has the chicken pox!! *lol*
DD likes to think of them as freckles.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #70
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I'm really jealous. I'm having a hard time finding one. I hope I can find one. Congrats though!
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: