Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Golden Deluxe Dragon

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Golden Deluxe Dragon

Click the image to open in full size.Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member Jagular on being the first to adopt the Golden Deluxe Dragon. This pet can only be obtained as a bonus when signing up for a one year Deluxe membership at the Ganz estore in April. The Golden Deluxe Dragon comes with a Fictional Fireplace Pet Specific Item and Golden Whimsical Wontons for a Pet Special Food.

Pictured here is Aurum (latin for gold) with his new PSI the Fictional Fireplace.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Adopts Golden Deluxe Dragon

Congratulations!!! I am jealous! I just renewed my membership at the beginning of March.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
Forever A
Webkinz :)

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Congrats on making the front page Jag! I know many people are/were awaiting the dragon code.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Huzzah jag!! That's such a pretty golden boy you got there!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
Congratulations!!! I am jealous! I just renewed my membership at the beginning of March.
thanks! i was lucky enough to have an april renewal

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
Congrats on making the front page Jag! I know many people are/were awaiting the dragon code.
View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
Huzzah jag!! That's such a pretty golden boy you got there!
thanks guys for your support! i love him!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #6

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Nice, Jag!! Aurum is looking very nice in his gold room!!! Congrats.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:21 AM   #7

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

I love it's room! It's PSI it so cute, too. I don't see why some people don't like it, but they have different tastes. Congratulations! I really like it!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #8

MissyC is a jewel in the roughMissyC is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations on making the front page and on your new adoption, Jagular! I love your dragons name and room! Very nice!
MissyC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #9

Reesiepoo has a spectacular aura aboutReesiepoo has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations! I love the dragon! How long did it take to get your code?
Reesiepoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

way to go jag!!!!!! i know you were waitng for this day since
they announced the promotion!!!
i am thrilled for you!!!!!!

WELCOME to your new baby AURUM!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: