Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #51
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: WI Member Adopts Glamour Gecko

Congrats on the adoption of your Glamour Gecko.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::clyde::el1::fp::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #52
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

Great find!!!!!!!
woolacet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:12 PM   #53

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: WI Member Adopts Glamour Gecko

Congratulations. This pet is either going to be really popular, or its going to be not very popular. That's my opinion.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #54
jr12345670

Jr12345670 is on a distinguished road

I love love love that pet!! Definitely on the Christmas list
Jr12345670 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:50 AM   #55

lluvping is an unknown quantity at this point

that glamor gecko is cute but i don't want it lolz
lluvping is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:27 AM   #56
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Mine is on its way, but Palmer Corportation told them that the gecko cannot be adopted until Dec. 1st. Obviously that is not necessarily true.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #57
Unregistered

Talking Re: WI Member Adopts Glamour Gecko

i love the geko
Old 11-18-2009, 08:52 PM   #58
Lil Kinz

riders4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WI Member Adopts Glamour Gecko

omg that is so cute!!!
riders4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:08 PM   #59
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I got my glamour gecko yesterday and she is just darling in both the plush and the virtual one. This is one plush I'm keeping - I give many of them away.

I named mine Madge after the character in the Palmolive ad. She has those painted nails and must be a manicurist. Now I need to make a beauty shop or nail parlor for her.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:24 PM   #60
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I seen these at the Hallmark store today but they had a sign that said you couldn't adopt them until December 1st. What's up with that?
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
like totally!, like you know whatever

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: