Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #41
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Member Adopts Glamour Gecko

Well, you know... it is kinda cute... aaagh. *adds to wish list* There, Ganz. You happy now?
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #42
23021997Gal
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

What's it's name?
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #43
5000pets

Ragu is on a distinguished road

Congratulations on your new adoption!
Ragu is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #44
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Where exactly is it for sale? Walgreens? Hallmark? Justice? I wanna get one. It looks better virtual, I think.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #45
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

She is really cute and I hope I get mine soon, but the place where I ordered it said they should be getting them first and that did not happen. But at least I am first on their list to get it.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #46

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i think for the pet it is and the catagory it's in the pet is realy great. i think some people like to collect a certain type of pet. i love the cats!!! and i want to collect each one. i also love turtles and i like the pets that are like raccoons, porcupines, otters (love that cute otter) i thithis is a cutie pie of a pet even though i don't think i would spend money one it....and thats only because when i go to the store there would be another pet there that i love and don't have yet(like that dear sweet otter!!!)
i am so happy for the person who was able to get this little gecko and adopt it. i am sure you feel so special because you found her so early!!! and that is a great feeling. congratulations and thank you for sharing. i think it helps people ALOT to see a psi in the room. helps to decide if they want the pet!!! it's a big help!!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #47
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

lol cute
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hee hee i want that one!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:45 PM   #48

Webkinz Mama will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: WI Member Adopts Glamour Gecko

I am surprised to see that the PSI disco ball is so big, for some reason I imagined it to be much smaller.

Thank you for posting your pictures! Like nicolee1978 said, it's really nice to see the pet and it's psi in a room. Seeing the size of the psi and how it looks in a room helps me decide if I want a pet or not. Most of the time, when I buy a new pet it's the PSI that I am after, unless the 'kinz is just too cute to pass up!

The pet is very cute, unusual, but cute. I like that Ganz is getting so creative with it's designs, I love how colorful the newest pets are, that new turtle is adorable!!!
Webkinz Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:10 AM   #49

myfurbabytiff is a jewel in the roughmyfurbabytiff is a jewel in the rough

sorry i think it is UGLY:gecko:plus barf
myfurbabytiff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:29 PM   #50
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

aw, she's cuter than i thought she's be, and her pet item's pretty cool too
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
like totally!, like you know whatever

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: