Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #11
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI Member Adopts Gemini Butterfly! Members are Confused By Pet's PSI.

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
Thanks for letting me know. I think this is a problem, because I just saw this ad on WW. The picture clearly shows two tables.
That's right! I remember seeing that ad as well! I totally forgot all about it. Hopefully Ganz will fix this error soon.
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 12:30 AM   #12
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Member Adopts Gemini Butterfly! Members are Confused By Pet's PSI.

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
That's right! I remember seeing that ad as well! I totally forgot all about it. Hopefully Ganz will fix this error soon.
Yep i seen that too
I was going too post a pic but, i guess i'm too late xD
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:31 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

I stand corrected! Good catch Amneris!! Yeah, Ganz better get that goof fixed then!! Otherwise it would be false advertising! You know, like saying the Sparkling Pegasus will be an Estore pet and then changing their minds. Sorry, I had to go there.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:40 AM   #14
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Congratulations!! Love the Name!

I named my Diamond Doggie Bijou Also!!!!

have fun!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:50 AM   #15

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I too only received one side table, this is most likely a glitch, I mean how can it be a twin with only one?? I will call ganz on Monday since it is a local call.
bigfireball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #16
MaaKea2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got both of my tables on both accounts
MaaKea2008 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:03 AM   #17

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Maybe they just made a mistake or if you look at the table the top and bottom are the same. Maybe that's what they meant by twin.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:04 AM   #18
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by MaaKea2008
I got both of my tables on both accounts
Thanks for reporting this. Could you let us know what time you logged them in? Also, did you receive a gift box within the adoption box containing the two tables, which has been the case with other multi-part PSIs?

Last edited by Amneris; 05-01-2010 at 01:35 AM..
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:07 AM   #19
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

not to crazy bout the pet but congratz
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:13 AM   #20

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Just curious, in the background of the picture momwhoplays posted, isn't that a piece of the new persian theme?? I didn't know that piece had been made available yet.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: