Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 12:03 AM   #1
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default WI Member Adopts Gemini Butterfly! Members are Confused By Pet's PSI. *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

WI Member Adopts Gemini Butterfly! Members are Confused By Pet's PSI. *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.

Congrats to Webkinz Insider member scottashley on the adoption of "Bijou" the Gemini Butterfly! Here you can see this colorful pet next to its Pet Specific Item, the "Twin Side Tables". Its Pet Special Food is "Nocturnal Nectar".

WI members adopting Gemini Butterflies are surprised to discover that instead of getting two "twin" tables as the pet's PSI, they're getting a single table named "Twin Side Tables" (with an "s"). At this point we do not know if the name of the table is just a typo, or if there is a glitch and the players were supposed to get two tables as a set. As soon as more information becomes available, we will bring it to you here.

Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE: Thank you to Webkinz
Insider member Amneris for pointing
out this Webkinz World advertisement
for the Gemini Butterfly that clearly
shows the pet's PSI as set of two
tables.

Many members have reported that
they are planning to contact Ganz on
Monday to ask about the missing tables.

Click the image to open in full size. UPDATE (2am Eastern Time): In a surprising turn of events,
we are now hearing that players adopting Gemini Butterflies are
getting a second "Package Box" that contains a set of two tables.
It appears that the programmers at Ganz are hard at work, even
at this late hour. Thank you to WI member mjsiowa for this
picture from her account.

If you adopted a Gemini Butterfly in the hour and a half before the programming was fixed, you may need to contact Ganz on Monday to find out about your missing table.
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 12:04 AM   #2
loves Tobuscus
Webkinz :)

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Member Adopts Gemini Butterfly!

Wow! I'm not a huge fan of butterflies but that is a nice addition to Webkinz World!
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:05 AM   #3

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Congrats! Way to go! I love the picture!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Congratulations on the adoption of your fabulous new pet!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #5
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

How many side tables do you get in the adoption box? I assumed there would be two, since they did that for the green seadragon and the estore page says "twin side tables." But I only see one here.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:16 AM   #6
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratz on the awesome looking pet!
Its so cool lookin'
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
How many side tables do you get in the adoption box? I assumed there would be two, since they did that for the green seadragon and the estore page says "twin side tables." But I only see one here.
They're getting a single table named "Twin Side Tables" (with an "s").
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:20 AM   #8
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris

I wondered about that when I was adopting the pet. It only came with one. But when the table is in the dock it says "Twin Side Tables" as in plural. So I don't know if it's a glitch or just a mistake in typing?
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:25 AM   #9
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: WI Member Adopts Gemini Butterfly! Members are Confused By Pet's PSI.

Thanks for letting me know. I think this is a problem, because I just saw this ad on WW. The picture clearly shows two tables.
Attached Images
File Type: jpggemini.JPG (39.1 KB, 5 views)
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #10

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Member Adopts Gemini Butterfly! Members are Confused By Pet's PSI.

I'm just guessing, but I assume the plural nature of the name is referring to the fact that that table looks like you could flip it upside-down and it would be an identical mirror image. No, I don't imagine the table is actually flippable in that manner, but appearance-wise..... Just a guess though. It would be nice though if Ganz would give you guys 2 of them though, but I would not hold my breath for that to happen either.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: