Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 07:34 AM   #21
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member adopts Garnet Rover

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
AWww my birthday is Jan 20th - I must get the pet tomorrow! :O)

Thanks for showing us your new pet!
We have a birthday the same day as yours!

Congrats Mom, love the pet, love the psi!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #22
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Congratulations Mom2Alex!!! My hubby & I both have January bdays, but since he collects all Dog-kinz, I'm sure this pet will become a member of his family later today!!

Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:43 AM   #23

yorkielover22 is on a distinguished road

I know that this is not in the right place,but i do not know how to start a thread.Sorry!But if you adopt your snouzer today you wil not get a gift box.My mom called ganz and they are working on the glitch now.They said they will try to have it fixed by Monday.Happy New Year!
yorkielover22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:45 AM   #24
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Ooh! Congrats! I love this pet!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #25
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

My congratz to you for adopting this cutie. But Ganz is making Garnet look better than it really is. Did you know that Garnet is used for making sandpaper? Not a very glamorous gemstone to be made into a pet. Next thing you know, then Diamond Dog will arrive, along with the Aquamarine Pup and Amethyst Spaniel, y'know? Really, I wish Ganz would use Jade or Jasper, maybe. They are much prettier than Garnet. But, they made it look better, so that's all it means to the buyers. Pixels on a screen. No plush. Eh, whatever.

Oh, another glitch involving 2010, the first day is the Quizzy Calender is messed up. You can answer it a million times and it still won't show part of the picture. The answer is "The Hulk", so you can get the 5 KC over and over again! lol!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 01-01-2010 at 09:51 AM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #26
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I love this color...I thought it might be more purple-y instead of the rich red thoey chose. And the PSI's...well....now I must have it!!
Being service members, the birthstone pets that appeal most to us are the red, white, and blue!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:46 AM   #27
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Congrats on your new Pet She is so Pretty & Her PSI's are too !! Thanks for sharing & Have fun !! I love Her name too so cute !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #28

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

I LUV that pet! But, its for January... And I Have A March B-Day! Well, Psh Posh March Is awesome! Mr. Smiley Agrees With Me
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #29
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Such a Cute Pet!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #30
cheyenneg is on a distinguished road

That is awesome I wish i could afford to get one
cheyenneg is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i luv adam lambert!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: